Available Jobs - Fiji
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Fiji
• Work for a prestigious airline brand.
• Inbound calls/emails and social media responses.
• Assisting passengers/travel agents with flight bookings and queries relating to their travel in German & English.
• Work on renowned airline reservations systems.
• Full product and systems training provided.
• Daily interaction with international passengers.
• Experience our multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world.
* Full time contract which is a minimum of 42.5 hours a week to a maximum of 48 hours per week.
* Rotational Shifts (Day Shifts, night shifts, weekends and public holidays)
• Promotion and Career Advancement – 100% of all Team Leads, Quality Analysts and Managers were promoted internally and started as agents!
• Potential Opportunities to visit our international clients/and or one of our global locations for top
performance. This is based on the different agreement we have with our business clients.
• Various Trainings, Refreshers and Up skilling offered.
• Rewards & Recognition – Performance Bonus, Team Incentive Budget