Available Jobs - Botswana(6)
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Botswana
Duties and Responsibilities;
* The primary role of a Country Manager is to oversee the full operations in Botswana.
* Driving the overall engagement with all customers, suppliers, partners, and team members.
* Critical to the success of this role is an ability to be highly operational, hands-on, and drive tangible actions and outcomes in a time-sensitive manner.
* Build a highly effective team across the core functions of the business being Technical, Financial, Commercial, and HR.
* This Executive leadership role will require the individual to connect effectively with employees at all levels.
* Responsible for achieving Financial KPIs as set out in the Budget & for Managing expenditure and costs.
* Responsible for producing budgeted volumes of Day-Old Chicks and Feed as per KPIs & company strategy.
* Responsible for leading, managing & developing a high performing country team aligned with Company HR Policy, Values & Behaviours.
* Must identify and utilize data and analytics to drive effective decision-making at all levels of the organization.
* Ensures all operational divisions comply with company QA, SHE, GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practice), GHPs (Good Hygiene Practice), and all other company SOPs & deadlines.
* Together with Operational divisions take responsibility for all maintenance, upkeep, security, and general appearance of company infrastructure, assets, equipment & stocks.
* Responsible for the company corporate risk controls & ensuring compliance with legal & company requirements.
* Understand Macro and Microenvironment affecting the Agricultural/Poultry Business and set out a plan to take advantage of opportunities and identify threats.
* Work Environment: Working in a structured and metric-based environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Direct, supervise ,coordinate all transport operations in the depot, including fleet, employees, revenue and budgets to meet strategic, quality and profit targets within legal and safety parameters and those laid down by the mine.
Oversee fleet maintenance processes to ensure optimum fleet, equipment and driver utilisation;
Monitor compliance with Company and Mine Safety, Health, Environment & Quality policies and procedures
Manage and monitor contracts performance and take corrective action.
Manage the entire spectrum of the depot work, including its administration, Industrial Relations and risk management.
Manage a team of staff including, despatchers, gantry loaders, supervisors, clerks and other ancillary staff;
Consult, coach, motivate, counsel and discipline staff
Duties and Responsibilities ;
* Answering the telephone.
* Daily banking consisting of ; * COD (cash, credit card, EFT).
* Daily sales (check credit card transaction).
* Check Bank statements (EFT and credit card transactions) & reconcile with debtors book.
* General office administration.
* Process receipts.
* Account reconciliations.
* Loyalty card applications.
* Loading of invoices on online platforms for retailers.
* Prepare/Assist with Sales VAT and import VAT.
* Picking slips and invoices.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop within the company and become a valued member of the procurement team. Reporting to the Buyer, you will be responsible for the procurement of materials and providing purchasing support to the rest of the team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Assisting the buyer with the selection of the right product mix.
* Writing, placing and tracking purchase orders.
* Ensuring products are purchased at the right time, to specification and at a good price.
* Negotiating with vendors and building positive, long-term relationships.
* Researching new suppliers and making recommendations to the buyer.
* Preparing competitive retail and pricing strategies.
* Planning, monitoring and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
* Preparing budgets and forecasting purchasing trends.
* Compiling reports on product performance and statistics.
Research, select, and purchase quality products and materials.
Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
Process requisitions and update management on the status of orders.
Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
Arrange transport of goods and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
Coordinate with inventory team, management, and stockroom as required.
Assess the quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies to suppliers and management.
Willingness to travel.
Train employees and evaluate their performances.
Create strategies to ensure that sales targets are met.
Prepare reports on sales.
Create and maintain relationships with clients.
Liaise with other branches to share strategies.