Available Jobs - Botswana
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Botswana
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct risk-based internal audits in accordance with the approved audit plan, including identification * and assessment of risks and internal controls, reviewing, analyzing and documenting audit evidence, * and understanding and documenting business processes, procedures, and systems.
* Perform checks to determine compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as relevant in-country laws and regulations.
* Investigate and determine causes of exceptions identified through the monitoring of the continuous control * process.
* Ensure compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing * (Standards), as prescribed by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), and the company’s Internal Audit * Charter and methodology.
* Prepare and ensure execution of audit programs for planned audit engagements.
* Perform testing and fieldwork including calculations, observations, confirmations, vouching, tracing, * scrutinizing, enquiry, etc.
* Prepare appropriate audit working papers and filing them with evidence in an audit working paper file * according to a prescribed format.
* Draft audit reports with findings, risks, root causes and value-adding recommendations based on a * prescribed format.
* Conduct follow-up audits to determine the implementation and adherence to recommendations made * during previous audits, by evaluating and monitoring corrective action implemented by management.
* Conduct special investigations and other ad-hoc projects as and when requested by management.
* Assist in documenting current business processes and related operating procedures and systems (both * narrative and flow diagrams).
* Perform process improvement reviews and make value-adding recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes.
* Assist with implementation of continuous auditing and combined assurance initiatives.
* Develop and maintain industry-based knowledge.