Available Jobs - Senegal
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Senegal
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Customer Service
* Develop and oversee all customer relationships, developing a sound environment for Fluiconnecto to provide improved services.
* Liaise with clients and technical department in matters technical, including resolution of hose failures, root cause analysis & hose performance.
* Oversee the operational facilities providing hoses and associated products in support of customers' maintenance needs.
* Technical Capability
* Manage activities related to the assembly of hydraulic hoses, providing clients with the best solutions in responding to downtime.
* Oversee the quality of goods supplied by the workshops, providing support and liaison with the technical team.
* Develop and implement an internal technical training program, involving a train the trainer program.
* Oversee the coordination of the project's operations and activities associated with client requests, installations, procedures, maintenance, and servicing of all equipment on site.
* Carry out fiscal duties to ensure client accounts are within KPI’s.
* Manage the project administration systems.
* Supervise the workshop inventory levels, determining range, levels and KPI’s.
* Provide reporting to the General Manager on a range of project matters.
* Participate in the development and implementation of plans to handle documentation and protection thereof.
* Liaise with auditors and report on matters/issues in relation to production and stock management which require attention.
* People / Team
* Contribute effectively as a member of the Fluiconnecto team and work closely and respectfully with those members of the team.
* Diligently build professional relationships with all Clients, Contractors and Team members.