Available Jobs - Nigeria(13)
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Nigeria
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Direct overall supply chain operations to meet the objectives of the business, developing strategic plans to improve productivity and efficiency of operations.
* Monitor forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
* Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
* Collaborate with other departments and conferring with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plan that ensures the availability of materials and products.
* Participate in the coordination of product line extensions or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
* Manage activities related to material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
* Plan warehouse and depot activities to improve efficiency in both operations and capacity.
* Manage inbound and outbound transportation activities to ensure timely and cost-effective deliveries.
* Implement applicable logistics cost-saving practices.
* Coordinate and track allocation of goods through logistic pathways.
* Execute logistics plan to deliver products according to sales order and ensure the expected fulfillment rate.
* Maintain targeted buffer stock at each depot.
* Review freight rates and other transportation costs to ensure the logistics costs are within the agreed budget.
* Ensure proper tracking of assets maintenance at depots to minimize repair costs and downtime.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Direct overall manufacturing operations in Nigeria to meet the tactical and strategic objectives of the business including facilities planning, developing plans to optimize productivity, maximize efficiency, drive operational excellence, and manage production within specification tolerance.
* Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies & procedures, and processes to aid and improve business performance.
* Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of cost, quality, and delivery targets. Enabling the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
* Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.
* Drive key process improvement initiatives to be taken up (such as ISO, TPM, TQM, etc.).
* Implement a customer-focused operational culture delivering world-class customer service levels.
* Drive and manage Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the manufacturing functions including production schedules and budgets to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost, timelines, and to the highest quality standards.
* Develop efficient and effective internal control systems, to keep track of the performance of equipment and take necessary actions to improve efficiency (through effective training and other measures).
* Drive Continuous Improvement across all manufacturing-related areas of the business.
* Plan and execute maintenance activity to ensure plants are kept safe and compliant. Breakdowns to be attended to with minimum lead time.
* Coordination for spares/consumables required in all units in alignment with all stakeholders. Maintain sufficient spare part stocks (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Pneumatic), etc. in all manufacturing units.
* Ensure equipment reliability to maximize machine productivity and utilize visual factory concepts to maximize asset utilization and plant performance.
* Monitor and report critical information such as overtime, labor cost, maintenance cost, admin expenses, equipment downtime, waste, and material loss, etc.
* Operate a process for the safe selection of external contractors. In conjunction with the Head of Purchasing ensure all external maintenance contracts are regularly reviewed to ensure the best value.
* Support project management to cross-functional activity required for project execution.
* Manage the accurate and on-time introduction of NPD.
* Ensure Health, Safety, and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated.
* Take overall responsibility to ensure adherence to safety standards by all employees in the factories and establish a zero accident environment during the manufacturing and maintenance process.
* Responsible for the overall security of manufacturing facilities and assets.
* Prepare the annual Manufacturing budget and forecasts and all 5 year and annual Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Responsible for the overall management of designated brand/category/unit to deliver on category/ business growth objectives. Drive category growth agenda through base business growth and new product introduction through the development and implementation of brand/category/ marketing initiatives to time and budget.
* Work with CM and Regional Marketing Director/ team to lead the local development and execution of marketing strategies for brand/category and other identified opportunities for profitable growth for the business.
* Accountable for achievement of the brand (s)/ category contract volume, value, market share, distribution and equity objectives/ targets agreed with Top management.
* Create and execute consumer/shopper support initiatives and where required channel support strategies, in line with brand positioning.
* Drive superior execution of brand activities ABOVE and BELOW the line, that would deliver for the consumer and customer.
* Utilize research/insights to deliver develop winning strategies /initiatives for brand/ category that would deliver consumer and customer demand.
* Review performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
* Lead the processes of forecasting and NPD (volumes/ projects/ spends/ within category/ marketing team to ensure reliable delivery of the plans.
* Also oversee on-time delivery of agreed NPD initiatives to market and management of launched products through launch/growth phase.
* Collaborate across the business/ group to deliver plans to time and cost.
* Manage marketing investments/ assets for brands/ category to deliver agreed objectives; also maintain strong interface with the Finance team for tracking brand/ category budgets.
* Team – Lead, manage, motivate and develop a brand management team to ensure they deliver and grow.
* Work effectively with key internal units as well as external partner agencies in liaison with regional marketing as may be required.
* Play role in the leadership of wider management team and marketing, in particular, to enable best for business decisions to be made.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES ;
* Coordination and supervision of Workers.
* Provide Production Schedule based on previous process stock.
* Ensure machine output as per standard No of Pieces per Minute.
* Ensure the final product meets all quality standards.
* Supervising the Workers for discipline.
* Carry out Preventive Maintenance of machine as and when required.
* Maintain Essential parts Inventory.
* Reduce breakdown time.
* Responsible for maintaining safety at all times.
* Prepare required MIS including the Production, waste & Reject, breakdown analysis, and relevant report to Production Manager on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilties ;
* The purpose of this role is to contribute to the functional excellence of the Finance Unit and ensure policy and procedural compliance, with reference to accounting and finance, by supporting the Finance & Operations manager with daily postings, cost controls, monthly financial reporting, Internal and External audits, filing of Tax returns and Remittances. This role will also be responsible for the processing of transactions on Syspro ERP.
* Managing financial transactions using technology for data mining, variance analysis, and value reporting.
* Assisting with internal and external audits while complying with country tax filing requirements.
* Ensuring alignment with group policies.
* Part take in Annual Business Planning session and scope weekly and monthly cash flow forecast.
* Assisting with tax schedules, tax presentations, and training sessions.
* Capturing of financial data on Syspro ERP.
* Assisting in developing, implementing, and the maintenance of internal controls and group policies as well as implementing country-specific controls.
* Assisting in-country Finance & Operations manager with financial accounting reporting- Profit & Loss The statement, Cash Flow Statement, Trial Balance, and Balance Sheet.
* Maintain up-to-date Fixed Assets Register.
* Influencing operational procedures, guidelines, and work instructions for the area of functional performance.
* Working collaboratively with the in-country management team to reach financial objectives.
* Interface with Nigerbev on Contract manufacturing and monthly reconciliations.
* Building and maintaining relationships with government and also auditing and accounting firms.
* Identifying and implementing best practices from the company and role modeling the company values on a day-to-day basis.
* Ensuring that sound financial policies, procedures, and systems are in place to enable effective control and accountability.
* Supporting the finance team in adhering to the financial and accounting standards and regulators as per the country's regulatory system.
* Instigating business improvement initiatives that support current activities.
* Updating job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
-Strategic & Financial Results
Develop annual brand plans, ensuring these aligned to the category & portfolio strategies developed by Central Marketing.
Provides consumer & market insight during the development of creative assets, led by Central Marketing, and ensures brilliant execution in market.
-Customer & Stakeholder Relationship Results.
Develop internal and external relationships and networks with organizational focus to resolve both short term issues and resolve longer term projects/work. -Effective Leadership.
Take responsibility of own performance goals and personal growth.
-Innovation & Improvement Results.
Drive continuous improvement for brand and process performance.
1Manage the Cellar activities. 1.1 Responsible to control the ordering and despatching of bulk products. 1.2 Manage the storage and blending of all bulk products. 1.3 Manage excise issues in the Cellar/Plant. 1.4 Responsible for efficient service to the production function to ensure the adherence to plan. 1.5 Responsible for checking controllers transfer, AY books and ERP & see to ICC checks. 1.6 Present a monthly report to site OM. 1.7 Manage monthly stock counts. 1.8 Responsible for co-ordinating wines production. 1.9 Responsible for the control of waste within the Cellar. 1.10 Ensure involvement and continues growth with the MDWT system. 2. Manage subordinates 2.1 Perform annual performance appraisals and daily performance requirements. 2.2 See to and enforce the disciplinary code of conduct. 2.3 Identify training and development needs and ensure contingencies are in place. 2.4 Perform administrative duties e.g. leave forms. 2.5 General supervision of subordinates to ensure the adherence to plan and to ensure best quality of products. 2.6 Ensure subordinates stays within the given quality, speed cost & morale guidelines. 2.7 Ensure subordinates adhere to the ISO 9000/2000 system. 3. Responsible for Capex and expense budget for 3.1 Budget for Capex and expenses in conjunction with General Manager, Wadeville. 3.2 Ensure that expenses stay within budget limits. 3.3 Continuously strive for savings to the forecasted budget. 4. Control equipment. 4.1 Ensure that all equipment is maintained and repaired by the Maintenance Workshop. 4.2 Ensure that the Amarula plant is maintained and repaired by the Maintenance Workshop or contractors. 4.3 Ensure a proper maintenance plan is in place for all equipment used in the Cellar. 5. Control safety in Cellar’s. 5.1 Ensure all PPE is issued and worn or being used. 5.2 Ensure safety training is done. 5.3 Ensure the adherence of 5 “S” system. 5.4 See to it that all HACCP and OSH act legislation is adhered to. 6. Quality management system in Cellar 6.1 Maintain ISO requirements in Cellar department with regards to: 6.1.1 ISO – Continual improvement , maintenance and implementation of a effective quality management system in Cellars 6.1.2 Delegation of responsibility in department to authorised person(s) to update all procedures, work instructions and job description in Cellar department 6.1.3 Ensure awareness in department with regards to quality management system in your department 6.1.4 Ensure that training needs are identified and that all employees are competent to perform relevant tasks 6.2 HACCP Responsibilities towards HACCP (Food safety ): 6.2.1 Assist with technical advise 6.2.2 Ensure clear communication of matters effecting food safety to floor level 6.2.3 Assist with the upkeep and awareness of HACCP on floor level 6.2.4 Assist in compiling of procedures relating to my Department of responsibility 6.2.5 Being actively involved in maintaining the credibility to the Wadeville Production site HACCP system 6.2.6 Accept the role of HACCP Team Member if required
In addition, this role is responsible for the assigned team’s sales productivity, merchandising and the directing of their efforts in order to have the greatest overall impact on company results.
The role manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct-report sales associates.
The role is responsible for managing customer service via the appointed distributors according to the agreed contracts and service level agreements.
Key responsibilities and functional outputs (KPAs / %time):
Operational (50%) - Responsible for Sales and Operations processes
Leadership (20%) - Responsible for leadership of the Sales team
Strategy (10%) - Responsible for key strategies for the success of the Sales department
Relationships (10%) -Responsible for establishing and maintaining relevant relationships
Innovation (10%) -Responsible for innovative solutions that align with Sales strategic objectives
Drive Raw Material & Finished Goods Stock Planning in Business Warehouse including stock movements.
Ensure that procurement strategy is followed and executed by all members of the team.
Ensure that the right processes are in place and are followed.
Ensure that, where applicable, requests for information, requests for quotation, and requests for proposals (RFP) or tender documents will contain a clear and unequivocal statement on Supplier Diversity and expectations of Suppliers
Participate in cross-functional meetings for better understanding of other functions' requirements.
Establish and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, vendors and service providers.
Ensure that all critical vendors have Safety systems and environmental procedures in place through auditing supplier premises to meet Distell Quality Assurance’s quality, health and safety standards.
Make existing and potential Suppliers aware of the relevant CSR legislative and regulatory context through planned communications.
The incumbent plans, procure, maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Complies with Nigeria federal, state, and local distribution, warehousing and material handling requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment (forklift); issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget plan (ABP); scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
Maintains logistics staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains logistics staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing Logistics & Production results as needed.
Ensure effective procurement of Dry goods according to production plans and forecasts. Maintain good supplier relationships and ensure effective reporting on supplier performance.
Ensure the cost-effective warehousing and despatch of finished goods.
• Maintain high level of calling customer services.
• Effectively liaise with Production, Sales and Distribution Department.
• Perform administration/reporting effectively.
• Ensure warehouse complies with QC and risk management.
• Achieve turn around time of produced goods by means of loading / offloading contracted transport.
• Have an understanding of exports procedure and excise tariffs
• Maintain customer service levels.
• Ensure efficient management of Blocked stocks
• Effective management of subordinates.
• Applying leadership skills to ensure competent and motivated staff.
• Ensure Optimal stock holding
• Compile budgets
Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
Promptly responding to customer requests.
Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
Evaluating existing operations and developing appropriate strategies.
Training Store Managers in effective sales and supervisory techniques.
Creating and communicating sales targets at regular intervals.
Monitoring sales across stores to check that quotas are met.
Detecting, investigating, and remedying discrepancies in sales across stores, if required.
Setting and implementing performance standards across all stores.
Ensuring that employees observe company protocols.
Collaborating with other Area Managers to ensure that operations are consistent across the board.
Traveling to stores to conduct your duties on-site, as needed.
Informing your Manager of progress and pitfalls on a regular basis.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not subject to:
Drive the crafting and adjustment of strategy
Ensure the Opco is led and managed to meet the business’s goals and strategies in alignment with the company
Ensure a healthy relationship with stakeholders(including but not limited to regulators, network and license partners, staff, financial institutions, key distribution partners and the company)
Sales and Marketing
Ensure that the Nigerian branch meets or exceeds sales and revenue requirements as set by the company
Ensure that the companies' brand is well accepted in Nigeria
Ensure effective engagement with customers and clients
Ensure that the Nigerian branch meets or exceeds profit and other targets as set by the company
Ensure appropriate financial controls and adherence regulation governing the Nigerian branch
Ensure that risks are appropriately managed in the company
Company leadership, culture and communication and others
Ensure the adoption and practice of values into the business as required from the company, and that the Nigerian branch has a winning culture and great adherence to ethics. Values include Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, Diversity and Excellence and you will be required to be an example in living the values.
Ensure effective communication, collaboration, interaction and active sharing in the Nigerian branch among staff and network and insurance partners in country, with the company and other businesses.
Fostering an environment of continuous learning and improvement, striving to be the best
Create a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
Execute effective workforce planning and performance management practices to ensure that we get and keep the right staff