Available Jobs - Malawi
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Malawi
• Responsible for the financial resources and planning for the company. To ensure that such resources are optimally safeguarded, aligned, utilized and communicated throughout the organization in order to facilitate the execution of operational strategic plans as optimally as possible and to accurately account and report on all transactions relating to the company under his/her control.
Reporting to the Group CAO (Chief Accounting Officer), the incumbent is responsible for the Consolidation of Finance and Accounting functions of the Group and its subsidiaries through the demonstration of an expectation of Finance Excellence. This is achieved by ensuring that the financial and accounting policies, procedures and systems, the compliance and the accuracy thereof, are adhered to at Group and at subsidiary level.
Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts. Reporting and production of management accounts is done after reconciliation of all items appearing on a trial balance.
• Bank Reconciliation: review of all bank reconciliations, reconciliation of all credit facilities and loans.
• Cashflow Reporting – Daily and Monthly Reports
• Reviews monthly the inventory report from warehouse to ensure goods on the ground match up with items in the system.
• Prepares for the annual audits and provides the auditors with the required information during the audit process.
• Ensures that the accounting departments are adequately staffed with suitably qualified personnel where applicable and that detailed job descriptions are in place for all staff.
• Ensures that regular staff performance evaluations of immediate subordinates are conducted as guided by company policy.
• Computation of monthly salaries to head office staff, monthly wages and cash salaries.
• Petty Cash maintenance and reconciliation.
• Review of the capturing of invoices from suppliers and monthly supplier reconciliations.
• Monthly Intercompany Supplier Reconciliations.
• Monthly Provision calculation and posting to the ERP system.
• Prepares Quarterly Forecasts
• Compiles yearly Budget
• Assists the Financial Accountant to produce the monthly management accounts.
• Maintains and updates fixed asset register.
• Posts month end journals
Must understand clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often daily.
Manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and within budget.
Grow business (revenue) from the existing client/s. Contribute to and develop advertising campaigns. Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
Working with agency colleagues to devise advertising campaigns that meet the client's brief and budget
Presenting the campaign ideas and budget to the client
Briefing media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
Ensuring that communication flows effectively
Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
Handling budgets, managing campaign costs, and invoicing clients
Writing client reports
Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
Undertaking administration tasks as requested by HOD from time to time
Arranging and attending meetings
Duties to include but not limited to:
Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results.
Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains national sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Enforce health and safety protocols during all stages of production.
Create and maintain a production schedule.
Find ways to reduce production costs.
Implement strategies to maximize production.
Analyze workplace productivity.
Resolve any concerns voiced by employees.
Responsible for managing the production and delivery of high quality feed.
Responsible for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
Development, implementation and supervision of maintenance systems, processes and documentation
Maintenance planning, scheduling and projects planning.
Oversee all feed mill activities and staff management.
Cultivate positive and productive working relationships with mill staff and other management.
Identify training needs.
Inventory and Spares management
Responsible for presenting regular progress reports and any improvements that can be made.
Responsible for achieving set production targets at all Breeder Production sites.
Coordinates the day to day operations at all breeder production sites.
Give guidance and leadership to site managers in relation to bio-security, quality assurance programs, technical competency, generation of monthly technical reports, in depth data analysis and provision of solutions to detected problems
In liaison with the Farm Accountant to participate fully in month end stock take activities
Supervision of stock sheets
To implement cost cutting measures to achieve cost of production targets as dictated by the Company.
Asses training needs for Site Managers
Uphold company rules and regulations with regard to labour, productivity and discipline
Perform any other duties directed to them.