Available Jobs - Other(4)
The Cloud Storage Specialist will be responsible for provisioning and resolving issues with their iSCSI base SAN storage for the Greenlight Cl
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Other
Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor.
Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions.
Maintain accurate records of residents care, financial procedures, and medication administration.
Identify care planning needs.
Carry out risk assessment.
Record patients' vital signs and medical information.
Reevaluate patient care plan as conditions change.
Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members.
Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff.
Monitor patients' diet and exercise.
Prepare patients and assist with treatments, surgery, or exams as needed.
Manage stocks of supplies.
Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy.
Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies.
Assist with the investigation of complaints by patients or family members.
Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements.
Report any issues that arose during each shift.
Experience Recording Accurate Records;
Ability to Work as Part of a Team;
Supportive and Motivated;
Great Communication Skills;
Ability to Cope in a Crisis;
Ability to Demonstrate Ethical Values and Ongoing Professional and Personal Growth;
Ability to Work on Feet for Long Periods of Time
Duties and Responsibilities;
* To assist in the collection and delivery of goods to and from customers and suppliers.
* Assist in the collection and delivery of goods to and from customers/suppliers.
* Picking up or delivering goods from or to a customer/supplier.
* Inspect for any damages on products/goods.
* Understanding and determining the route of collection /delivery.
* Calculate the preparation time to deliver goods on time.
* Ensure address on goods matches up to delivery address.
* Present signed receipts/delivery notes to applicable Manager.
* Creating a good relationship with the customers, other drivers, and vendors.
* Ensure availability to receive telephone contact from manager/supervisor to receive clear instruction/information changes.
* Notify line manager immediately if any delivery targets/deadlines cannot be met.
* Ensure company vehicles are operated in a safe and effective manner.
* Ensure safe transportation of employees.
* No unauthorized persons are allowed to be transported in company vehicles.
* Operate company vehicles in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, company property damage, or loss of life.
* Report any incidents/accidents.
* Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Problem-solving skills.
* Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
* A willingness to learn.
* Strong ability to multitask.
* Open to change and learning new systems.
* Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and priorities.
* Good time management and organizational skills.
* Must be flexible due to work demands.
* Knowledge of routes in Cape Town.
Assisting in managing veterinary medicine despatch activities
Ensuring that the right product is delivered to the right customer at the right time.
Ensuring correct receiving and despatch of all veterinary medicines.
Duties to include;
Cleaning the kitchen
Washing and packing kitchen utensils
Assisting with cooking and serving food
Maintaining a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
Assisting with stock take
Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
Good communication skills
Candidate should be not be more than 30 years old