Available Jobs - Social Services / Health / Medical(1)
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Social Services / Health / Medical
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
* A COVID-19 Officer will need to ensure that there is alignment across the organizations by undertaking inspections monitor compliance and investigations.
* Co-morbidities -Do daily screenings, once a new employee starts declarations.
must be issued and added to the spreadsheet should there be co-morbidities reported.
* Office Register -To be screened once all employees have signed in, should there be employees who reported symptoms they must be individually screened.
* General screenings to be done.
* Telephonic screenings and/or assist staff to call the COVID hotline.
* Daily follow-up calls until the status of the employee is known.
* Contact tracing: When a positive case is reported then the applicable employees in their department are to be screened for 7 days and/or until negative results are received.
* Investigation report writing.
* Report positive cases to the Department of Labor & Department of Health.
* Ensure all applicable paperwork is collected, signed, etc., and handed to the correct parties and filed.
* Once a positive case employee returns, the employee must be screened and issued with surgical masks for 7 days.
* Implementation and maintaining of COVID-19 regulations will require new documents to be drafted when required.
* Ensure that policies and processes at both sites are aligned and executed.
* Conducting weekly meetings with COVID-19 marshals.
* Issuing of permits when required in level lockdowns.
* Drafting and Issuing of all notices.
* Able to effectively communicate with staff at all levels.
* Ability to conduct research and analyze data.
* Honesty, Integrity & Reliability.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Problem-solving skills.
* Critical thinking capabilities.
* Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision-making.
* Apply urgency in work done – report faults urgently, act urgently; results orientated.
* Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
* A willingness to learn.
* Strong ability to multitask.
* Open to change and learning new systems.
* Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Good time management.
* Must have own transport.