Available Jobs - Mining(2)
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Mining
• Perform engine preventive maintenance tasks as scheduled
• Remove and install components on the engines – corrective maintenance
• Assist with the removal and installation of Engine / Repower equipment modules
• Support and perform engine commissioning activities
• Must be able to adapt to different situations and perform the job without direct supervision
• Strong Troubleshooting ability to determine the reason for equipment malfunction
• Refer to and follow technical manuals, policies, safety requirements and industry standards
• Participate in the initial product failure investigation as required
• When necessary, be able to compile and accurately order spare parts from the factory
• Perform administrative functions such documenting the work performed and other job required forms on a computer system or as required
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and comply with all local safety and regulatory requirements
• Work closely with the entire service team including personnel and Customers by demonstrating good teamwork skills and maintaining positive interactions with customers.
• Dedicated to getting the job done in the shortest possible timeframe whilst meeting established standards of quality, safety and customer satisfaction
• Able to work shift rotations on mine site
• Sound understanding of Electrical / Electronic Engine component function
• Strong practical and organizational skills, teamwork and high level of commitment
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good technical and professional communication skills
• Good MS Office skills
• Knowledge or ability to learn basics Mining Equipment operating systems
The role will take responsibility for
Investigating the structure of natural resources
Planning programmes for exploration
Surveying and mapping geologically promising sites
Collecting and recording samples and data from test sites
Analysing geological data using specialist computer applications
Ascertaining extraction risks
Advising managerial, technical and engineering staff on the development of reserves
Adaptable to work in various environmental conditions outdoors.
Excellent knowledge of geology and geological factors of the specified location.
Great technical ability to design mappings of geological data, and use geological databases and software.
Superb communication skills to work with management and staff alike.
Practical experience in collecting and analyzing geological information such as water, soil and rock data.
Comply strictly with safety codes, standards and procedures.
Ability to write accurate reports on data collection and analysis.
Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
Intuitive leader who displays accuracy and attention to detail.
Abide by all local laws related to geological work.