Available Jobs - Human Resources / Training(35)
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Human Resources / Training
Fore casting Employment Need
Obtains sign off for staff requisitions by People and Culture National Director, ensuring that requisitions are properly completed and approved the requisitioning department before they are presented to the P and C Director.
Prepares draft advertisements based on current job profile for both internal and external job advertisements, for review by the Recruitment and Industrial Relations Manager.
Ensures external advertisement comply with current Corporate Identity standards.
Loads approved internal job advertisements on HRIS and disseminates to staff without access to HRIS as required
Processing contracts and ensuring references and back ground checks are completed.
Advise recruiting managers on recruiting schedules, appropriate advertising, job descriptions and person specifications, job evaluation, re-grading of posts and remuneration.
Track and manage employee probation process
Managing the Exit process - Ensuring compliance and all clearance
Facilitate onboarding of new staff
Ensure Safe guarding training and all relevant policies are signed off within 7 days of employee hire
Administer contract letters, contract amendment letters and changes in relation to maternity, paternity, family and compassionate leave, liaising with Payroll to ensure payments are made correctly and timely
Ensure documentation of employees information is in the right place
Coordinate the recruitment of all international and ensuring that all documentation required to work in Zambia such as Visas and work permits are obtained promptly and on time.
Onboarding and orientation support is given to all international staff.
Demonstrated capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team effort.
Great Interpersonal Skills.
Knowledge of Human Resources processes.
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
• Develop and deliver all technical skills training programmes for the Group.
• Perform individual learning needs analyses and implement relevant competency acquisition programmes.
• Performance planned and ad-hoc skills audits to feed into the strategic people resourcing and succession planning processes.
• Ensure business continuity by running relevant technical programmes.
• Ensure learning application through learning evaluation in line with the ROI methodology.
• Manage effective new employee assimilation by deploying appropriate on-boarding interventions.
• Implement sustainable technical knowledge management interventions.
• Effectively manage training material and financial resources for the Group.
• Initiate, catalyse and/or facilitate change and transformation processes within the business, by acting as the change agent for technical projects
• Implementation of all HR projects and Company OD programmes related to technical training
• Performance consulting on business process framework in line with international guidelines and standards and recommend on own-run/outsource decisions
• Measure improvements in employees’ job performance at the end of each course
• Gather feedback from trainees and instructors and recommend suggestions to the learning process
• Manage the Apprentice program for the Group.
• 5 years post Apprentice experience
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Class 4 driver’s license
Recruitment: Oversees the recruitment and selection process and ensures the correct candidates are hired.
Onboarding: When a new employee starts ensuring the correct induction program is completed with the employee before starting their new assigned duties.
Training- ensure all training modules are compliant with HSEQ requirements and employees complete onboarding and regular refreshment training.
Managing attendance and leave registers
Appraisals and evaluated key performance indicators.
Managing contract renewal for employees’
Ensuring all employees files are dated and kept in a tidy fashion
Responsible to organize and hold disciplinary hearings and corrective action measures
Responsible for monitoring and coordinating employee renewal of documentation
Offboarding employees and ensure all corrective procedures are followed.
Managing and coordinating the guards and their daily duties.
Assisting with employee discipline and corrective action
Oversee HSEQ pillars and ensure HSEQ Manager is compiling with the monthly requirements
Review of company polices and procedures.
Ordering and monitoring staff canteen purchases
Ordering and monitoring office kitchen purchases
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Knowledge with Microsoft Office, Pastel, Mixed Telematics and Arvuti software.
Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations human resource management systems
1. To design, lead and be accountable for the creation and operationalisation of the HR strategy for the Business.
2. To be a "trusted advisor" to the executive team.
3. To lead the organisational design processes that facilitate the growth agenda of the Business.
4. To drive the talent attraction, management and development agenda for the Business, including effective onboarding and integration, performance management, people development and leadership succession.
5. To identify and manage people risks across the Business and drive mitigation actions.
6. To drive Business HR compliance with all in-country and international statutory requirements and ensure the on time and accurate submission of annual and monthly statutory returns.
7. To lead the establishment and maintenance of effective and efficient workforce practices and relations within the Business.
8. To provide professional HR advice, coaching and solutions that support the Business in the identification and management of strategic workforce issues and major change programmes.
9. To drive the implementation of Group frameworks, systems, structures and programmes that facilitate talent attraction, management, reward, retention and development towards the achievement of Business objectives.
10. To lead the HR back office and ensure payroll functionality and performance against agreed standards.
11. To direct the employee relations portfolio by strategically managing interactions and stakeholders across the Business as well as social partners, towards the maintenance of industrial harmony and the achievement of financial and strategic targets.
12. To drive the digitisation of the HR function and the management of HR information, analytics and reporting.
13. To co-create the budget for the Department
Strong experience with Unions, Wage Negotiations.
Willing to travel to the other branches in Africa on a regular basis.
Implement an amazing sourcing strategy to identify and attract the best candidates for the organization
Research and cultivate new and innovative recruiting sources to develop a pipeline of technical talent
Implement recruitment as the organizational EE targets
Ensure necessary approvals were done before staring the recruitment process
Prepare job spec according to the job description
Advertise positions using different avenues and/or portals
Screen CVs as per the job spec and shortlist for client
Facilitate interview process and ensure the correction interview questionnaire is used
Conduct necessary background checks
Liaise with the Comp&Ben Manager and prepare the offer with the HR Coordinator
Coaching/advising managers in the implementation of robust recruitment and selection processes and legislative requirements, to facilitate shared responsibility for the recruitment of talent
Talent and Performance Management
Facilitate the EDR process end to end
Facilitate talent management process and talent grid placement with functional/business leaders;
Conduct talent risk analysis and facilitate business specific leadership development-talent action plans
Prepares EDR reports to SMT and middle managers
Develop action plan based on EDR reports
Support and guide managers on Performance Management
Design and develop Performance Improvement models and systems
Train & Support line managers on Performance Management cycle (goal setting, competency assessments, performance evaluation and goal achievement process)
Assess & Analyze Performance Ratings in an organization
Develop yearly reports on performance ratings and follow-through on non performers
Learning and Development
Facilitate PDP process and co-ordinate the sourcing and implementation of business specific training programmes in conjunction with the Talent Development Specialists
Conduct individual training needs analysis and identify appropriate learning intervention;
In partnership with the Talent & Development specialists, prepares quarterly training reports for SMT and Middle managers
Strategic Work force Planning
Leads the development of comprehensive workforce planning methods, models and projections.
Conducts demand and supply analysis to inform immediate and long-term workforce needs
Works with SMT and middle managers to identify gaps in competencies, FTE requirements and workforce strategies and collaborates across HR to identify interventions and strategies to close gaps
Manages, maintains and implements reports and develops recommendations which are shared with business units to identify workforce trends, reports and structures; communicates findings and suggested actions
Partners with HR Coordinator and Compensation & Benefits Manager to identify and address workforce planning needs; conducts special studies to analyze impact of changes external to the organization
Consult with management to understand priorities and needs and establish a long-range talent game plan
Identifies and develops strategies, services, and activities to support the current and future talent acquisition needs of the
Coordinate the activities for hearings
Implement procedure to handle non-dismissible offences
Inform employee of and record decisions
Train, Coach and support line managers around employment relations
Support Managers in managing Conflict Management in the workplace
Handle all Grievances from employees and follow-through
Where necessary escalate certain cases to the ER manager
Maintain the records of all the ER case proceedings on employee files
Employee Recognition and Engagement
To ensure that new recruitment are fully on boarded properly and follow “the company-in-a-Box” process
In partnership with the Talent Development Specialist drive employee recognition & engagement with the aim of motivated people
Support the managers in driving motivated people
Work with senior leaders and deans to develop strategies and demonstrable links between engagement and their strategic goals
Conduct employee focus groups to complement engagement surveys
Leverage events to create and sustain dialogue around engagement
Identify and address issues and solutions related to employee engagement
Work with cross-functional teams to identify unique division/location needs while balancing the overall purpose and requirements of the employee engagement Programs and plans within the company
HR Governance, Risk Assessment & Reporting
Implement HR governance with the aim of mitigating organization HR risks
Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments
Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws
Conduct necessary checks before the appointment of new talent
Evaluate and communicate the function’s operational effectiveness, compliance, and contribution to business success.
Provides monthly HR reports related to ER, Employee Engagement, L&D and Talent and Performance
Partner with the HR coordinator to ensure that vacancy report in up-to-date
Teamwork and collaboration,
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development
Decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information.
Provide general human resources advice to management and staff.
Prepare HR budgets and reports.
Responsible for recruitment and selection.
Personnel records administration.
Responsible for disciplinary, grievances handling.
Conducts training needs assessments, assists in training and development of staff.
Provides advice on grievance handling procedures and ensures that proper processes are followed and maintains relevant records.
Responsible for staff welfare.
Responsible for processing employee termination procedures.
Human Resources Information Software (HRIS)
Energetic, highly motivated, with a passion for excellence and attention to detail
Duties to include:
To control the issue and handling of contracts for all staff.
Monitor salary levels, behavior discipline and to provide all policy relating to such staff
Ensure Company is following Labour Act and NEC regulations
Day to day administration of the H.R. function for staff throughout the company
Advising on policy and procedure
Control and monitoring employee registers and records
Health & Safety – creation of protective equipment policy & procedures
To handle Staff Grievances & Procedures
Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and internal audit systems
Assist in performance management process
Review employment and working conditions in the HR department to ensure legal compliance.
Preparation of weekly & monthly HR reports
Recruit high calibre staff through diligent and stringent selection process in conjunction with Production Management Team
Compile HR reports and ad-hoc presentations for Senior Management
Conduct employee orientation/induction training as well as refresher courses to foster a positive attitude towards organisational goals
Experience of Belina payroll systems, data collection, processing submission, checking, bank submissions, issuing cash and salary payments
Ability to consolidate the payroll, month end procedures up to payroll journal, statutory payments, supporting schedules and reconcile salary bank account
Performance management and employee relations
Carry out office administration work as required by Management.
Skills to deal with difficult labour matters/complaints
Ability to Negotiate effectively
Duties to include
Recruiting and staffing
Organizational and space planning
Performance management and improvement systems
Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
Employee orientation, development, and training
Policy development and documentation
Company wide committee facilitation Company employee and community communication Compensation and benefits administration
Discretion and Business Ethics
Dedication to Continuous Improvement
Recruitment & Selection
Draft permanent and monthly contracts and ensures they are signed, returned and filed
Prepare staff reference letters.
Communicates to staff on company updates and current issues.
Assists with disciplinary issues.
Process leave and loan applications.
Ensure Personnel files are complete and up to date.
Assists in the implementation of company policies and procedures.
undertakes HR induction for new starters and ensures the induction process is fit for purposes.
Assists with payroll input processing.
Ensures that the HR office is always clean and tidy.
Any other duties assigned by HR Manager.
Confidentiality is of utmost important
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
Manage the recruitment and selection process
Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
Nurture a positive working environment
Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
Maintain pay plan and benefits program
Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Duties and Responsibilities:
Searching for and identifying job leads to pass to the relevant consultant and strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
Source new candidates from jobsites, social media and other platforms using local market knowledge.
Contact the candidates and conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving current role, and so on.
When working on specific roles, coordinating with the relevant consultant to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria.
Plan the candidate search - if sourcing a new candidate, searching through all available sources. If not, searching for a new candidate and scanning the agency’s database to find suitable candidates who already have a working relationship with the consultants.
Conducting the initial screening when dealing with new candidates, followed by registering the candidate to match the roles they are looking for.
Another important function is to understand and manage candidates’ aspirations to ensure they find the right role.
Providing general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
Confidence in Cold Calling
Computer Literacy (Full Microsoft Package)
Excellent presentation skills.
Verbal communication skills.
Team working skills.
Excellent planning, organizing, leading & controlling skills
To provide an effective HR function, practices, policies & interventions that ensures competitiveness & adaptability to change
To create a working environment that will motivate staff to deliver on the company mission and objectives
To create structures, systems & policies that allow company objectives to be achieved
Training needs/Performance gap analysis
To set up training / recruitment systems that will train / identify talented and qualified employees
To develop and implement performance management systems, competitive reward systems and incentives to retain high caliber staff
To develop effective communication systems and a culture that fastens closer employee-management relationship
To assist departmental heads create accountability, clarity of tasks and team work
To ensure proper management of the unit's payroll & pension scheme
To develop and manage effective employee health, safety & environmental programmes.
To carry out any other duties assigned from time to time
Identify, develop and evaluate HR strategies, based on company objectives & cost & profit factors
Team Player, Tactful, Analytic
Commitment, versatility, humanity, integrity, candor & authenticity
Attention to detail
High interpersonal skills
Day to Day Human Resources Administration
Must have good people skills
Duties to include:
Understand client requirements and foster long term relationships
Evaluate resumes and applications
Source candidates using databases, social media and various other methods
Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
Sales/Customer service skills
Outstanding communication ability
Confident and pleasant personality
Ability to work with targets
Responsible for maintaining and running the Payroll and salaries for the entire company.
Manage HR Labour Officer who would administer the junior staff payroll as well as the input assistance.
Responsible for the amalgamation of all the data and monthly reporting thereon.
Familiar with legal aspects of income & PAYE/FDS applications and all tax modalities, Statutory levies, deductions and allowances etc.
Able to carry out complicated extractions and produce spreadsheets for input as well as extended reporting.
Forecasting and monthly reporting and calculation of statutory payments for Finance department.
Ability to reconcile multiple bank accounts and currencies will be necessary.
Data Entry Skills
Attention to Detail
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
*Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
*Analyzing trends and metrics with the HR department.
*Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
*Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
*Provide HR policy guidance.
*Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
*Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
*Evaluate training programs.
*Suggest new HR strategies.
*Excellent people management skills.
*Analytical and goal oriented.
*Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
*Thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
*Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of this position is to build a knowledgeable and competent Shared Service Centre workforce through the correct implementation of our Capability Strategy, ensuring our employees are able to compete effectively and efficiently in the market place. This position is also responsible for managing the Quality Assurance team and training officer/s.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Identify and assess continuous improvement and current training initiatives through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
• Ensure key integration exists between the customer satisfaction and Quality Assurance team as well as the Workforce Management team to execute the desired multiskilling program to ensure future fit consultants
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends and developments and ensure that the business has a solution to support the various generational learning requirements
• Develop a cross and multi skilling program that will support the business to maximise the utilisation of the workforce
• Develop training curriculums and training modules based on the unique business requirements for each of the functional departments within the SSC and CIC.
• Design training and development plans that address the individual goal plans with unique requirements and create a catalogue of training that will accelerate individual growth.
• Conduct assessments and certifications to assess the trainer’s knowledge.
• Support the management team to create a culture of continues learning
• Conduct effective onboarding and orientation sessions
• Develop a consolidated training calendar that will meet the needs as identified by the IDP process
• Ensure best practise training techniques are deployed to maximise the return on training investment
• Engage learning and development opportunities offered by government to enhance the skill development objectives and maximise any financial rebates to the advantage of the learner and the business
• Collaborate with the SSC Leadership Team, to ensure they clearly understand quality assurance standards and manage it accordingly
• Responsible for the end-to-end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints
• Apply Quality best practices, develop continuous improvement plans from Quality initiatives and make recommendations based upon the employee, consumer, and customer insight
• Lead the Quality Assurance team effectively to ensure that Quality best practices are implements
• Have annual benchmarks done by either participation in benchmark reviews and/or evaluation of industry benchmarks
• Manage people development initiatives and people development processes such as performance management, succession planning and talent management to meet functional performance standards
• Assess team development needs and close gaps through coaching, training and creating a pro-learning environment
• Ensure operational team performance through effective management within policies and procedures to ensure achievement of standards/objectives
• Ensure that recruitment, selection and training of new staff, relating to turnover and growth, is carried out on time and in accordance with the recruitment and training plan
• Perform regular side by side coaching with direct reports
• Ensure direct reports monitor adherence to processes and procedures, review and agree recommendations on performance improvements, enhancements, streamlining and redesigning of processes.
• Knowledge of the effectiveness of learning methods
• Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
• Strong communication and negotiation skills? with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors;
• Strong organizational skills with business-oriented thinking
• Demonstrated ability to maximize individual and team performance through developing and introducing learning and development programmes and initiatives
• Deep understanding of effective leadership behaviours
• Proven ability to deliver learning and development programmes in an efficient manner, preferably in a Shared Services Centre or Contact Centre environment
Main Purpose of the Job:
HR Business Partners serve as a consultative business partner to senior managers/business leaders within assigned business groups. The primary responsibility of this position is to participate in the implementation of strategies relating to human resources and general HR support of employees in their area of responsibility and/or stakeholder group. These individuals have specialist knowledge and answer queries related to their area of responsibility and/or stakeholder group.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Participate in the implementation of strategies relating to the recruitment, development, engagement, and general HR support of employees in the area of responsibility and/or stakeholder group.
• Support teams and peers to align HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
• Act as a consultative business partner to the assigned stakeholder group by advising them of trends in HR practices, the labor market, and general developments that could impact the human resources in the area of responsibility.
• Execute all the programs developed by the relevant HR team in the assigned stakeholder group.
• Ensure that all employees are mapped to the correct NTTJF jobs, to continuously align to the NTT job framework and drive effective employee metrics.
• Assist in the deployment, management, and measurement of learning and development programs.
• Support the compilation of talent pipelines, execute targeted recruitment campaigns for prospective employees and support any other initiatives required to effectively recruit for the area of responsibility.
• Support ongoing engagement of employees in the assigned stakeholder group through communication, information sharing, and knowledge management.
• Bring subject matter expertise by using data for analysis and trend establishment to understand performance and productivity drivers in the relevant employee base.
• Actively contribute to the growth and success of the business in the designated stakeholder group.
• Technical understanding of the vast range of IT operations and NTT service offerings
• Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
• Excellent project management skills
• Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in the area of expertise and the ability to facilitate business conversations
• Good client engagement and relationship building skills
• Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders
• A subject matter expert with the ability to work in high-pressure situations
• Good conceptual insight and ability to think strategically
• Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
• Ability to manage assigned work processes
• Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
• Good understanding and knowledge of international labor legislation and practices
Developing and implementing human resources policies.
Supporting strategic objectives.
Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
Motivating and supporting current staff.
Maintaining staff records.
Handling employee benefits.
Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
Designing and directing training programs.
Superior interpersonal skills.
Good problem-solving skills.
Budget management experience.
Strong people skills.
Currently recruiting for a HR / Payroll Specialist to support in a Business Analyst capacity. If you have FULL HR Scope exposure to i.e. Recruitment, Leave Administration, Employee Relations, Employment Equity, Health & Safety, Bargaining Councils and full Payroll Administration to General Ledger - these are non-negotiable.
You will be required to engage with Clients to elicit Client Requirements, document same as a Business Requirement Specification or Functional Specification and hold your own in Client Workshops and System Demonstrations.
This position is Remote with possible Office meetings or Client Onsite visits as required.
FULL HR Scope exposure to i.e. Recruitment, Leave Administration, Employee Relations, Employment Equity, Health & Safety, Bargaining Councils and full Payroll Administration to General Ledger
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interview and recruit skills to fill job openings.
* Promote a healthy working environment for staff and management.
* Handle labour disputes and remedy any issues an employee might have.
* Develop and initiate training and orientation plans for new starters.
* Report on the cost of HR and current/future recruitment needs/drive.
* Manage risk by being compliant with South Africa labour laws and recommendations.
* Stay abreast of all labour legislation and evolving needs of the employer and its employees.
* To some extent be involved with payroll and provident fund/pension enquiries.
* Collect and analysing employee data via internal surveys to measure employer satisfaction and develop talent retention strategies.
* Be a successful negotiator and influencer.
* Analyse information quickly with good problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communicator to all levels of management in the company.
* Be good at keeping the peace and manage conflict in the company.
* Real listening skills and respect for keeping information private.
*Ensure all recruitment is conducted in line with the Recruitment Policy and Procedure.
*Assist Hiring Managers in their recruitment activities as the responsible managers, and engage with direct managers regularly through formal and informal meetings.
*Ensure Recruitment Requisitions are completed and approved, with support documents, before commencing with the recruitment process.
*Research and recommend sources for active and passive recruitment and advertise vacant positions using appropriate media, both internally and externally.
*Formulate job-specific interview questionnaires and prepare for interviews with the hiring managers.
*Categorize applications into job functions and suitability levels.
*Pre-screen applications for hiring manager review and schedule and participate in job interviews as necessary.
*Ensure that all candidates are assessed on the psychometric system, collect and collate results and issue psychometric reports with the CV’s to respective managers. CV’s may not be distributed without the psychometric reports.
*Maintain a running recruitment progress record for each vacancy and keep hiring managers informed.
*Complete pre-employment checks including reference checks and ensure pre-employment medicals are performed or health certificates are submitted.
*Maintain regular contact with shortlisted candidates, promoting a positive experience of their association with the company during the recruitment process.
*Liaise with the HR Manager in the preparation and documentation for candidate offers and the creation of employment contracts.
*Manage pre and post candidate offer process including the letter of appointment, the job description, and an induction pack, in conjunction with the HR Manager.
*Ensure that unsuccessful candidates who were interviewed are informed.
*Compile monthly recruitment analysis reports and refer key issues to the HR Manager.
*Maintain electronic and/or paper records of all recruitment-related documents, including CV’s, advertisements, application forms, and interview and candidate assessments.
*Maintain a categorized and reference-easy electronic database of applicants for pending and future consideration, and control the Recruitment component of the HRIS.
*Submit a monthly report on recruitment activities, including the number of vacancies, engagements, staff turnover, candidates interviewed, and time-to-completion of recruitment for the HR Scorecard.
*Become familiar with and participate in the HR administration functions, including the HR Information *System and Payroll.
*Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially in MS Excel and Word;
*Strong administrative and organizational skills and high level of integrity and confidentiality;
Duties to include
Provide input into the development and review of HR Policies, standard operating procedures, and guide employees in the application of same
Facilitate the recruitment, selection and placement of talent within the various roles across the Group, and enhance the selection tools.
Assist the HR Manager on job design, analysis and Job Descriptions development and reviews, in line with clearly defined competency frameworks.
Maintain the job evaluation system.
Produce monthly, quarterly and annual management statistical reports
Facilitate staff engagements, terminations, retirements and disciplinary discharge.
Provide Secretarial services to the Works Council
Preparing contracts of employment for staff
Assisting in HR budget formulation
Good computer skills
Must have impeccable integrity
Duties to include
Recruitment, Induction, Onboarding, and employee engagement activities
Providing timely employee relations and industrial relations advice to management, including assisting with NEC negotiations
Payroll and remuneration
Records management Supporting the HR Manager in delivering key HR projects eg policy and procedure review, remuneration reviews
Training program development and coordination
Excellent written communication skills
The ability to work autonomously and employ problem-solving skills
Sound MS Office /Digital Transformation skills<br
Duties include but not limited to:
Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
Monitoring employee performance.
Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
Providing counselling on policies and procedures.
Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Knowledge of employment legislation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Protecting the interests of all employees.
Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Recruitment Selection and Placement
Industrial Relations Management
Training and Development
HR Administration and Staff Welfare
Payroll administration- fully conversant with Payday payroll system in terms of the end to end processes.
Knowledge of employment legislation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain and continue to grow a high quality, efficient, professional HR service
Work to progress the values of being professional, efficient, delivering quality and treating people well
Working closely with the Senior Leaders Create, develop, and then successfully implement the business HR strategic plan ensuring everyone is aligned in its vision
Ensure the HR function is legally compliant in all areas of responsibility
Maintain and proactively identify ways to improve the overall business culture
Ensure the well-being and behaviour of all the staff are of excellent quality
Maintain, manage and proactively identify ways to improve all the HR policies and procedures
Manage staff attendance, absence and overtime
Support annual and quarterly performance reviews
Maintain and update the staff databases
Manage all on-boarding, Probation periods and termination processes
Proven track record of balanced experience and leadership success for each functional area of the business, including Talent Acquisition
Demonstrated ability to build People strategies with consideration for talent priorities 3-5 years ahead
Complex problem-solving skills. Decision-making skills
Analytical mindset: seek to understand and solve a problem and instinctively ask for data
Tremendous emotional intelligence and judgment, enabling your success as a trusted partner
• Daily cashflow management and rolling cash forecast
• Trade finance management
• Daily forex trading, forecast and analysis – USD and Euro
• Management Accounts
• Financial risk management
• Debtors & Creditors management
• Financial analysis and insights
• Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
• Inventory Management
• Preparation/review of input for Exco and board financial reports
• Aid with any SARS queries
• Preparations of departmental and company budgets
• Overseeing the compliance and timely submissions to the relevant statutory entities
• Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, i.e. auditors, customers, bankers
and statutory organisations such as the receiver of revenue
• Overseeing the entire payroll function
• Develop and implement Human Resources and people development strategies, objectives, and processes.
• Influence management and the operations of the ongoing need for transformation and drive it throughout the organisation
• Maintain the organisations benefits programs - Provident Fund and Risk Benefit
• Oversee and manage the Employment Equity plan
• Developing, updating, and implementing all HR policies and procedures
• Stays up to date with latest training requirements and curricula of training providers internally and externally
• Managing the company’s annual Salary Review process
• Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Good team player
• Analytical and Critical Thinking
• Leadership skills
• Relationship Building
The role is responsible for providing human resources management and guidance to ensure
that the organisation operates within the relevant human resource legislation and the laws of the land
Identifying human capital needs and developing plans to address business requirements
Analysing and projecting the overall manpower requirements and headcount costs>br> Analyses the business strategy and identifies the key positions in line with the business strategy
Ascertains the job cover ratio for the key positions and determines the talent gap
Develops and updates recruitment, selection and placement systems and procedures in line with business strategy
Champions the development, review and implementation of human resources policies and procedures to improve on and support the HR and overall business strategy
Develops and updates all conditions of service in line with the regulation framework and business requirements
Manages the effective administration of various staff benefits in line with company policy Identifies, creates, and manages a pool of high performers within the organisation to ensure the retention of the required skills and knowledge to achieve the long-term strategy
Manages the maintenance of the company’s job evaluation system to enable the proper sizing and positioning of jobs by ensuring that new jobs are graded and that existing jobs that significantly change in scope are re-graded
Manages the performance management process according to the performance management policy
Manages the organisation’s talent pipeline through a Graduate Development Programme
Evaluates and manages the Training and Development of Managers and staff and ensures the required development of staff in compliance with requirements
Facilitates carrying out of HR-related research to improve business systems and processes and recommends to the Chief Operating Officer – Shared Services for implementation of new HR interventions coming out of the research
Ensure that the HRMIS is updated with accurate employee information at all times
Reviews weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-year and annual HR reports providing accurate information for decision making
Develops and manages an employee communication plan to ensure that staff is aware of relevant information, policies, and procedures
Ensures that critical business information is disseminated to staff on time through staff briefs, site visits and departmental meetings
Manages Industrial Relations, negotiations, discipline committees and outcomes and chairs the relevant meetings in compliance with the relevant Labour Act and Human Resources Policies
Manages and ensures that Employee Wellness conditions and benefits are applied equitably in line with HR policies and procedures.
Champions and manages the implementation of all business transformation interventions to ensure that they are implemented with minimal disruption of business operations and employee engagement levels
Possess ability to multitask and working under pressure
People oriented and results driven
to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resource management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employment cycle changes, talent management and facilities management services.
To support the company's Management in the implementation of HR polices to ensure compliance with organizational, statutory polices and laws on Human Resource and Labor legality matters.
Provide professional HR support to department heads on all employees matters
Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances and counselling employees and supervisors.
Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings
Ensure maintenance of harmonious working relations through effective communication with staff and their supervisors
Keep abreast of legislative developments and periodically advise management accordingly
Facilitate recruitment and placement of quality staff to support the company's business process
Initiate payroll changes to ensure accurate capture of employee benefits and recoveries
Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
Compile and submit monthly reports of all activities handled
Meet with managers and HR to discuss their hiring needs and formulate strategy
Design and coordinate the hiring process
Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases, networking etc.
Help establish connections with professional groups, communities and other organizations
Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams
Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews)
Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring decisions
Create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting metrics
Assist with onboarding new hires
Under the HR Executive helps to establish HR strategy, strategic objectives, policies & the long-term plan (for 5 years ahead) for the Senior Management Team. Manages all aspects of HR in the company - Organisation, OD, Staffing, Recruitment, Training & Development, Remuneration & IR. With the HROs develops the annual Business Plan & Budget for the HR Dept. Coaches & manages the HROs in their specific areas of expertise & their interaction within the depts. Advises & assists HODs, line managers and other stakeholders on all HR issue with a view to maintaining a well ordered and happy work force. Continuously researches new developments in the HR field & attends HR conferences in order to keep up-to-date.
• Written skills
• Process analysis and project management skills.
• Presentation skills
• IT skills
• Ability to Manage People
To ensure success, HR Generalists should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and training. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling, and methodical in the recruitment process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Learning & Development.
* Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
* Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers.
* Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
* Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
* Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
* Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
* Assesses training materials prepared by instructors.
* Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
* Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
Generalist HR Duties.
* Succession Planning and Performance Management and Reviews.
* Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
* Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
* Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
* Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
* Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
* Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
* Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
* Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
* Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
* Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
* Excellent record-keeping skills.
* Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
* Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office, and related HR software.
* Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
* Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Employee Relations Strategy: Defining and implementing ER frameworks (e.g. tools, processes, training, and communication) in support of a business strategy to increase employee engagement and productivity.
• Influence managers to increase understanding of ER (including Human Rights topics) aiming to increase effectiveness at dealing with ER issues regionally understanding the potential cross-business and global impact to reduce business risks and support constructive social partner engagement.
• Social Partner Relationships: Managing the individual and collective negotiation and management of labor relations policies and frameworks that aim to produce a constructive working relationship with social partners balanced with the business economic position and growth objectives in line with legislative requirements.
• Employee Relations Risk Management: Conducting ER Impact and other Risk Assessments to proactively support business growth agenda, assess in-country risk in general, and manage to follow up process in emerging markets.
• To engage and represent the Company in negotiations which include but are not limited to Wage Negotiations, terms and conditions of employment with formations such as trade unions, employee representatives, work councils, and other stakeholders within the SSA Region.
• Disputes and Issues Resolution: To resolve issues as quickly and as effectively as possible and to minimize business risk, in liaison with legal advisors on individual and collective disputes.
• Business Development: Advising the business on IR related aspects to new business growth and commercial opportunities or alternatively productivity or cost improvement initiatives to understand and mitigate risk and manage a smooth transition.
Ensure company adherence to HR policies and processes.
Drive and support the performance management process.
Update and maintain job profiles.
Execution of the recruitment and selection process, recruiting for a broad range of functions and roles.
Facilitation of the on-boarding and induction process including updating HR records with employee details.
Implementation and monitoring of learners, internship, and skills programs.
Coordination and scheduling of training interventions in accordance with the training plan and business requirements.
Run disciplinary hearings and facilitate warning allocations (act as the HR representative in inquiries as needed).
Support disciplinary matters, performance management processes, and employee grievance meetings.
Attend and support employment equity and training committee meetings.
Support the workplace committee and union meetings.
Build and maintain strong working relationships with the unions and/or workplace committee.
HR reporting includes Training (in line with SETA requirements), Employment Equity, BBBEE, and ad hoc HR reporting as needed.
Keep HR filing and administration up to date.
Ensure that payroll is provided with the necessary employee information.
Provide payroll support to managers as required.
Execute events and initiatives to promote a healthy company culture supportive of business values.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Displays a concern for business values and ethical standards.
Places a focus on promoting a healthy and positive workplace culture.
High sense of confidentiality.
Passion for achieving excellence.
Sets high personal standards, and is focused and self-motivated.
Willing to travel as required and between our two Johannesburg sites.
Valid driver’s license.