Available Jobs - Education(4)
Interview top tips
Available Jobs Education
Conducting Individual / small group sessions with students
Attend staff meetings
Attend parent meetings
Attend team building, open days, marketing events
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Have a willingness to learn and grow under instruction.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Good interpersonal and communication skills (Especially in English)
Be organised, reliable, dependable and adaptable.
Knowledge of supplies, equipment and / or services ordering and inventory control.
Able to address and engage students with patience, empathy and respect.
Ability to prepare stock chemicals according to given standards.
Ability to analyse and solve problems.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- evidence of academic and administrative leadership in an independent school;
- proven organisational and communication skills and experience of team-building in a comparable institution;
- a record of being able to manage change and development;
- Create lesson plans and teach those plans to the entire class, individually to students or in small groups
- track student progress and present the information to parents
- create tests
- create and reinforce classroom rules
- work with school administration
- prepare students for standardised tests
- manage students outside the classroom, such as in school hallways etc.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention
- Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of postsecondary teachers, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
- Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students into their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students
Lobbying public sector and NGO’s on the company's products and the implantation of the manuel’s.
Running the office and the shop (The entire cost center)
Good communication skills