Key Account Manager - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Company Type||Retail / FMCG|
|Job Role||Key Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R650 000 - R950 000 per annum|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
To develop and implement customer business plans that will deliver budgeted turnover, profit, growth, share and innovation targets by category and /or brand within customer portfolio thereby contributing to the achievement of business objectives – within the Main Market (Wholesalers & Distributors)
Develop and implement a Main Market business plan (including wholesalers and distributors) that is aligned to the customer’s needs, & channel objectives , marketing and category plans and will deliver budgeted growth targets by category (to be done jointly with Main Market Customers and Distributors where appropriate). Ensure strategic opportunities and objectives by Channel and by Category/brand are incorporated into the Customer Business plans
Support the brand and category teams in the development of Customer specific Category /and or Shopper Marketing Strategies, relevant to the Main Market
Continually monitor and analyze competitor activity & pricing as well as customer performance against the agreed objectives and if required, develop and implement the appropriate corrective action to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Ensure promotional activity is negotiated & implemented per the trading terms, communicated to operations team and measured for compliance on a monthly basis
- Implement , monitor and evaluate agreed POP ( pricing, promotions , ranging, merchandising) plans on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all pricing is negotiated in line with the business and channel objectives and that pricing is effectively administered
- Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual reviews to customers
- Support the innovation process by ensuring speed to market with innovation introduced by company
- Liaise with logistics, planning, debtors and field sales to ensure that the customers’ service needs are met.
- Monitor customer service levels ( order fill , case fill , credit notes, on-shelf availability) and develop corrective plans to address any issues
- Negotiate and agree trading terms , pricing and promotional strategies based on the business objectives and strategic importance of the Customer ( to include annual growth targets by category, distribution objectives by brand, promotional spend, payment terms, delivery allowances)
- Monitor pricing and trade promotional spend to budgets
- Manage gross to nett for assigned customers to budget
- Input and co-ordination of monthly, quarterly and annual demand forecast by account by brand and SKU .
- Track profitability of all customers so as to ensure the sales mix within each of the customer’s basket is in line with the overall pricing strategy and in line with the approved issued mandates.
- Ensure that time is spent with the reps, to ensure that the customer manager has thorough and comprehensive understanding of the issues and opportunities within the market.
- Ensure that K-CSA at all times has the right product offer and materials in the market place relevant to its competitors and specific to the market and consumers needs.
- Support and development of Distributors to increase numeric distribution of brands in spaza and achieve NSV targets
-Review alternate routes to market within this channel to find optimum method to increase of presence of our brands in the main market
Ability to analyze customer turnover potential
Internal and External: To provide prompt service that includes response and follow-up, professional advice, sales support to all internal / external customers.
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to work under pressure
Strong negotiating skills
Good administration skills
3-5 years selling and/or category experience.
Wholesale / Main Market experience and knowledge of customers / distributor models essential
Assistant Accountant / BookkeeperHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is a reputable, established and growing Company that is offering an opportunity for a Senior Bookkeeper to join their team.
Finance ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is a leading organisation in the manufacturing, distribution and service industry and they are looking for a Finance Manager
Accounting ClerkHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for an Account clerk to join their team who will be required to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
AccountantSouth AfricaPreparation of financial statements Income Tax compliance work Statutory audit annual review and General accounting functions.
Financial ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is looking for an experienced Financial Manager to join their growing team who will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures and overseeing the day to day work of the finance department.