Operations Manager - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Operations Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Nationality||South African work permits or residency.|
|Degree||Relevant Degree or Diploma|
Responsible for the overall smooth running of the company's operations, which includes Installations, Warehousing, Logistics, Product technical support and Fleet management.
Ensure high standard of delivery assurance, quality assurance, client delivery and driving growth strategy.
Management of processes and budgets. Five key focus areas being: people, core operations, budgets, project delivery and strategy.
Key Performance Areas (Summary of Overall Responsibilities):
• Fleet Management
• Warehouse Management
• Operations Management
• Support Centre / Helpdesk Management
• Financials (Budgets)
• Fleet Utilization Management
• Cost Management – Cost per hour, Cost per Unit, Repairs and Maintenance costs
• Fuel Economy per Asset
• Vehicle Branding Management
• Investigate driver behaviour
• Ensure all activities are aligned with policy requirements
• Update of vehicle / fleet policy
• Investigate accidents and fines and keep track per unit.
• Preventive Maintenance Plan
• National consistency of the warehouse processes (national plan)
• Adhere to Health and safety standards
• Ensure smooth operations within national warehouses
• Stock management and forecast on products
• Best practice implementation
• Stock take management
• Ensure 100% quality nationally
• Route management
• Asset control and management
• Support and implementation of projects
• Monthly schedule forecasting of new projects versus available human resources
• Team capacity management
• Upskilling of team to support roll outs and the maintenance thereof
• Root cause management of reoccurring issues
• Customer Service Management
Support Centre / Helpdesk Management: • Customer service centric and management • Streamline internal processes to ensure effective support on products • Ongoing upskilling of team Financials: • Control expenditure within authorized budgets. • Monthly review of income statements • Setting up yearly targets/budgets.
A proven track record of successfully managing a company.
Experience in the management senior staff, employees and available resources.
A high level of business awareness and acumen.
Understanding the intricacies of financial management and management.
Excellent Leadership, communication and organisational skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong crisis management and conflict mediation skills.
Masters or MBA degree would definitely count in your favour.
A Honours Degree/Postgraduate Diploma.
Our client is looking for a Country Chief Executive Officer to join their team in Uganda
CEOCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is a large retailer currently looking for a CEO to join their team.
Operations Manager - LusakaLusaka, ZambiaOur Client, a well established company that deals in Financial Services is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team.
National Sales ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client is currently looking for a National Sales Manager to lead their team.
Business Development ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to join their fast growing team.