Finance Manager - Harare,Zimbabwe
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Finance Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
• Confirms with the Centres Senior Managers (MD and CEO) in all financial matters and analyses institute and enterprise business plans and initiatives.
• Identifies benchmarks in financial performance, hospital throughput, cost per case, length of stay and productivity metrics. Assists in preparation of financial presentations as necessary to review operating performance.
• Reviews AFHoZ tariffs and medical Insurers tariffs to come up with costs that are fair and competitive.
• Develops a strong working relationship with all Medical Aids/insurers to ensure timeous payments and open communication.
• Develops all department policies and procedures including procurement, stock safety, and allocation. Policy and procedures for confirming all patient Medical aid eligibility and pre-authorizations as necessary, advised on shortfalls or payment issues. Payment plans devised if necessary.
• The FM will also help develop HR polices and ensure compliance to CBA and Labour laws.
• Organizes/provides appropriate skill training programs for all staff within the department.
• Advise the Senior Management in the business operations of the Centre, including financial reporting, billing and reimbursement, informatics, and outside strategic business ventures.
• Assists in developing financial strategic business plans and may lead certain aspects of the plans. Developing the department as needs develop.
• Works with the CEO to prepare for the institute business review meetings and provides analysis and interpretation with regard to business plans, new staff recruitment, variance analysis and ad hoc requests and may lead certain review meetings.
• Works with the ZIMRA to ensure maximum reimbursement and adherence to revenue cycle related policies. Ensure total compliance to statutory tax requirements.
• Works with the CEO on the outlook and annual budget cycle including budget spreads, budget reconciliation, capital budget, business plans and any other budget-related responsibilities.
• Ensure safety policies in regards to money transactions whether cash, bank transfers or Ecocash.
• Other duties as assigned
• Problem Solving
• Customer Service
• Safety and Security
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred. ACCA CA
Bookkeeper / AccountantCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is looking for a reliable Junior Bookkeeper to join their team.
Chief Financial Officer - KinshasaInternational
Payment Controller (Pretoria)South AfricaOur Client is looking for a Payment Controller to develop a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts
Finance DirectorLusaka, ZambiaOur Client is seeking Finance Director to support the MD in the formulation and execution of strategy as well as to take accountability for an operating company financial health.