Construction/Project Manager - German Speaking, EU Passport, 12 month contract in Germany - International
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Construction/Project Manager - German Speaking, EU Passport, 12 month contract in Germany|
|Joining Date||February 2020|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||10|
|Nationality||Any but must be an EU Passport holder|
|Degree||Construction related would be an added benefit but not essential - experience is key|
Our client is looking for an experienced construction Project Manager to join them on a 12-month contract in Germany.
The project is proposed to commence February 2020 and will run for approximately 12 months.
There is an opportunity for full time employment with the company after this contact.
1. Experience with ground works, underground services and concrete works
2. Must speak both German and English fluently.
3. Experience with fast track builds
4. European passport holder
5. Able to work on a fly in fly out basis 8 weeks on 2 weeks off
6. Good team builder and able to work closely with General Contractor
7. Programme and quality driven
8. Safety is a high priority item
9. Qualification is not important, its more about the experience and ability to motivate a team.
Experience with fast track builds
European passport holder
Diesel Plant Fitter / Site SupervisorOut of Harare,ZimbabweOur Client is a small-sized family owned contracting business with operations in Mozambique and Zimbabwe with core services that include Land Prep, bush clearing, earthworks and contract mining.
Draughtsman – Solidworks/AutoCad DesignJohannesburg, South AfricaOur Client is looking for an experienced Draughtsman to join their team.