Team Leader - Software Develpment - Pretoria - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Company Type||Team Leader - Software Develpment|
|Job Role||Team Leader - Software Develpment - Pretoria|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R90 000 benefits|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
To lead a team of Developers and Testers working on an enterprise netcode base to translate complex requirements into maintainable code that can be adapted to the changing needs of business. This role will also have the responsibility to guide, mentor and train the Developers and Testers to ensure operational excellence and effectiveness, as well as maintain strong relationships with service providers, suppliers and customers within the Company. People/Human Resources (HR)
• Ensure the recruitment of high caliber talent to drive a high-performance culture and enable high performance future leadership and management cover
• Ensure all new appointments are always strictly approved by the IT Manager in accordance with the latest company titles, salary bands and budgets
• Ensure all permanent and temporary staff have up to date employment contracts as per the company policy and/or the applicable local legislation as a minimum
• Develop and implement a proper induction, on-boarding and on the job training program including all company policies for all local roles to set all new temporary and permanent staff up for success
• Ensure all none-performance, none compliance and misconduct issues are addressed formally and timeously according to company policy and/or local legislations as a minimum
• Contribute to architectural discussions with architects and lead developers to best practice business solutions
• Actively contribute lines of code (leading by example), as well as code reviews
• Provide technical guidance to software developers.
• Oversee code reviews to ensure code quality and integrity
Regulatory, Compliance, Governance and Legal
• Lead and manage with an example of integrity, honesty, transparency and openness
• Actively identify, grow and leverage key regulatory/licensing relationships and knowledge to ensure compliance and governance according to company policy and local legislation as a minimum
• Ensure great care, attention to detail, due diligence and the necessary approval from the CEO or designate is received for all new agreements prior to authorized signature
• Ensure timely and effective communications of key regulatory/licensing/strategic developments and risks to the CEO
• Monitor and stay in touch with origination and evolution of all existing and new competitors to ensure we stay a step ahead
? Minimum 5 years’ experience as a .NET developer.
? 2 years’ experience leading a team
? Interest in improving development processes that result in faster development and higher code quality.
? Interest in new technologies and how to augment the existing platform to achieve scale and remain relevant
? Exposure to cloud platforms and a keen interest in leveraging cloud-specific technology to gain efficiencies and availability
? Insight in applying design patterns to complex problems
? Experience in architecting, developing, testing, deploying systems
? Solid understanding of integration and web services.
? Proficient on the Linux command line.
? Solid experience in caching, revision control, message queues, issue tracking, monitoring, database transactions, testing
• Demonstrated effectiveness in all the areas outlined in the roles and responsibilities
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written);
• Must know and un
• Valid Driver’s License and Passport
Development Operations Engineer (Pretoria)South AfricaOur client is looking for a Development Operations Engineer to join their team!
The position is based in Pretoria but extends into Africa
IT Systems AnalystHarare,ZimbabweAn excellent client of ours is looking for a IT Systems Analyst to join their large and established team in the retail industry.
Software Developer - MauritiusHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for the development and delivery of a wide range of solutions across various platforms and technologies.
Business Analyst (Pretoria)South AfricaOur Client is looking for a Business Analyst to facilitate the analysis of business problems, needs, and opportunities to determine how best to solve the business issue and deliver value to stakeholders.
Job is based in Pretoria but job extends into Africa
Client Services ConsultantCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for a professional client services consultant to join their team based in Cape Town. The right candidate will be friendly, polite, organized and have great communication skills as well as excellent telephone etiquette.