Beauty Boutique Manager - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Beauty Boutique Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Nationality||South African work permits or residency.|
|Degree||Relevant Degree or Diploma|
Business Development and Sales Management
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
• Continuously motivate and coach Beauty Consultants and Specialists to meet assigned sales targets, set and follow up team and individual objectives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Suggest and implement actions plans for the Boutique to Retail Direction (product mix, store merchandising, events and animations, product assortment, buying trends and customer requests) order to ensure achievement of the Boutique Sales Targets
• Deploy store business plan to include marketing and promotional strategies that will continue to drive traffic to the store and develop and grow the customer base
• Be aware of the local market and business environment including competitors business activities and Parfums and Cosmetics market trends.
• Conduct sales analyses (quantitative and qualitative sales reports), follow up on market trends and monitor the competitions activity
• Consistently be an ambassador of the Brand, support and uphold the values and competencies at all times, striving to exceed expectations
• Ensure that the Boutique team are in line with brand values and positioning in terms of behavior and image guidelines
• Take additional responsibility as supporting other point of sales, acting as a training store, arranging retail events and supporting new launches
• Maintain strict confidentiality of Dior knowledge and activities
Client Experience and Event Management
• Deliver a world class client experience within the Boutique, exceeding brand mystery shop expectations
• Welcome and manage external and internal visitors to the Boutique, ensuring that their experience reflects the brand and our business
• Increase client flow by working closely with Marketing and CRM to develop a network of clients and develop customer loyalty
• Achieve targets for client’s recruitment and client loyalty return
• Ensure the building, maintaining and using of a client’s accurate database
• Identify customer potential needs and use initiatives to meet them
• Own and contribute to Boutique events and sampling programs, effectively managing internal and external communication and ensuring that events are exactly executed and exceed expectations
• Execute all visual plans at the Boutique for all events
• Manage preparations status and feedback reports for each event and animations
• Provide new and ongoing product and sales training to team, including new programs, suggestive selling techniques, and client registration programs
• Recruit high caliber team members, ensuring their retention through the effective management of their induction and performance
• Ensure all new employees complete In Store induction
• Ensure that all Beauty Consultants and Specialists are provided with product knowledge to enhance and ensure cross-selling across categories.
• Involvement in store succession planning by training and developing all employees to be able to progress along the career path.
• Conduct annual performance reviews
• Identify individual and team training needs. Create and implement regular training, monitor and record all training hours.
• Communicate corporate initiatives and directives to team through daily brief
• Communicate and reflect the brand, corporate strategy, and goals to the team
• Manage team to achieve sales goals by conducting monthly productivity evaluations
• Effectively build and develop key relationships across the brand to aid the success of the Boutique
• Create a positive working environment
• Staff the Boutique to consistently deliver the desired brand experience whilst keeping within agreed budgets
• Determine staffing needs and create staff schedules to ensure appropriate store coverage and match to traffic
• Oversee process of staffing and planning scheduling and coordinating their payroll information
• Manage stock to minimize loss and maximize availability, effectively manage stock both back and front of house in terms of quantities and merchandising guidelines
• Report on store performance as and when required by the brand
• Ensure operational compliance across the Boutique and team ensuring that all aspects of company procedures are adhered to including cash, stock, IT and security
• Ensure that the health and safety of the Boutique and team are managed and in line with brand and legal expectations
• Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating profit.
• Ensure compliance with all Internal Control procedures
Proficient user of the MS Office package
Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes
Dependable and autonomous
Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; maintains effective relationships and gains their trust
Creative and innovative thinking with strong initiative
Strong sales skills and the ability to motivate a team
2 to 5 years of experience managing a beauty store
Learning & Development Manager - LusakaLusaka, ZambiaOur Client is looking for a skilled Learning & Development Manager to join their team.
CEO - NigeriaNigeriaOur Client is looking for a CEO to join their Nigerian operations
Operations ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur Client is recruiting for dynamic and specialised Operations Manager who is able to travel nationally.
Retail Operations ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is looking for an enthusiastic Retail Operations Manager to join their team
General Manager (Finance & Investments) - FranceInternationalOur client is looking for a General Manager to join their team!