IT Security, Quality Assurance and Research & Development Officer - Harare,Zimbabwe
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Company Type||Financial Services|
|Job Role||IT Security, Quality Assurance and Research & Development Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||$3,000 - $3,500 Gross per month|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Nationality||Zimbabwean or Resident Permit|
|Degree||Computer Science or Information Technology|
The role will take responsibility for
1. Network security design and implementation.
2. Systems monitoring, network audit and vulnerability assessments using relevant tools
3. Administration of network security devices (firewalls, web proxies and network access control).
4. Leads development, documentation and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and standards across the company.
5. Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to create information security awareness, risks, and trends throughout the company.
6. Monitors and routinely audits compliance to all information security procedures and policies, and ensures consistency of internal controls across departments.
7. Assists in the creation and maintenance of the information systems disaster recovery and business continuity plans. Must include desktop and server backup systems deployment and maintenance.
8. Monitor changes in local, and international regulations and accreditation standards affecting information security, and make recommendations to management on the need for policy changes.
9. Provides oversight and ownership for intrusion detection and response.
10. Assist in system and software architecture and design to ensure that the companys assets are appropriately secure at all times.
11. Independently performs risk assessments and works closely with the companys auditors and other 3rd party auditors to preempt, mitigate, and swiftly respond to any audit findings that require action.
12. Creates and facilitates an information security steering committee to help guide strategic information security needs.
13. Research and Development in technology solutions and innovation that enables business growth.
14. Formulation and implementation of software testing strategies
15. Participate in software quality and functional tests for internal and outsourced applications before roll-out.
16. Preparation/review of test plans.
17. Preparation/review of test reports.
At least two years in an IT Security or similar role
IT Security related certification is a must
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other equivalent certifications preferred.
Knowledge of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions is a must
Knowledge of standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS and COBIT will be an added advantage
Knowledge and experience in a Software Testing/ Quality Assurance methodology will be an added advantage.
First degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or its equivalent
Team Leader - Software Develpment - PretoriaJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for a Team Leader - Software Development to join their team!
This position is based in Pretoria but job extends into Africa
Digital Marketing OfficerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to join their very busy team
IT technicianHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a PC Technician to join their team
System's AdministratorHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their team.
IT Business AnalystJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for candidates with expertise in both Information Technology and Business Administration for the role of IT Business Analyst.
IT Business Analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions and findin