IT Security, Quality Assurance and Research & Development Officer - Harare,Zimbabwe
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Company Type||Financial Services|
|Job Role||IT Security, Quality Assurance and Research & Development Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||$3,000 - $3,500 Gross per month|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Nationality||Zimbabwean or Resident Permit|
|Degree||Computer Science or Information Technology|
The role will take responsibility for
1. Network security design and implementation.
2. Systems monitoring, network audit and vulnerability assessments using relevant tools
3. Administration of network security devices (firewalls, web proxies and network access control).
4. Leads development, documentation and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and standards across the company.
5. Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to create information security awareness, risks, and trends throughout the company.
6. Monitors and routinely audits compliance to all information security procedures and policies, and ensures consistency of internal controls across departments.
7. Assists in the creation and maintenance of the information systems disaster recovery and business continuity plans. Must include desktop and server backup systems deployment and maintenance.
8. Monitor changes in local, and international regulations and accreditation standards affecting information security, and make recommendations to management on the need for policy changes.
9. Provides oversight and ownership for intrusion detection and response.
10. Assist in system and software architecture and design to ensure that the companys assets are appropriately secure at all times.
11. Independently performs risk assessments and works closely with the companys auditors and other 3rd party auditors to preempt, mitigate, and swiftly respond to any audit findings that require action.
12. Creates and facilitates an information security steering committee to help guide strategic information security needs.
13. Research and Development in technology solutions and innovation that enables business growth.
14. Formulation and implementation of software testing strategies
15. Participate in software quality and functional tests for internal and outsourced applications before roll-out.
16. Preparation/review of test plans.
17. Preparation/review of test reports.
At least two years in an IT Security or similar role
IT Security related certification is a must
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other equivalent certifications preferred.
Knowledge of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions is a must
Knowledge of standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS and COBIT will be an added advantage
Knowledge and experience in a Software Testing/ Quality Assurance methodology will be an added advantage.
First degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or its equivalent
Full Stack EngineerHarare,ZimbabweA client of ours is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their team
SENIOR TECHNICIAN-CCTVSouth AfricaOur client, a national brand is recruiting for a Senior Technician in Cape Twon
Our client is looking for a Spanish Technical Support Customer Service Representative to join their team. The person is responsible for handling technical-support and support related questions for customers and partners
Client Services ConsultantCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for a professional client services consultant to join their team based in Cape Town. The right candidate will be friendly, polite, organized and have great communication skills as well as excellent telephone etiquette.
Functional Test AnalystJohannesburg, South AfricaOur Client is looking for a Functional Test Analyst to join their team in Johannesburg.