Plumbing Inspector - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Company Type||Building Compliance - Construction and trades|
|Job Role||Plumbing Inspector|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R20,000.00 - R24,000.00|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
Daily Outputs / Job Description:
• Act as lead/ senior Plumber managing the staff and division of Plumbing Inspections & Repairs.
• Ensure all quotations are completed timeously to comply with company standard operating procedure.
• Review repairs accepted daily and order the materials required.
• Ensure stock required per job is allocated and checked out of stock room on the relevant stock system forms.
• Coordinate supplier goods receiving, ensure incoming materials delivered against supplier invoice are correct.
• Provide customer service by liaising with clients directly regarding quotes, timelines and changes required or necessary.
• Oversee your team and ensure they are correctly uniformed, working efficiently and generally performing their duties to the best of their abilities.
• Oversee the execution of each plumbing job to the full extent of the service levels of the company, ensuring that the respective technical standards are adhered to.
• Staff training; plan and execute the training of assistants in all aspects of the job, general client and on site decorum etc.
• Check all work done by assistants to ensure that all is in good working order.
• Ensure job site is properly cleaned after the job is complete.
• Ensure that all tools are packed before and after each job and are in good working order.
• Communicate daily with office and admin team regarding logistics, timings, delays etc.
• Process and complete all necessary paperwork accurately and submit daily to the office support team.
• Stock take management
• Up to date knowledge of SANS regulations pertaining to Water By-Law inspections.
• Experience in installation of Solar geysers, heat pumps and private water meters an advantage.
• Up to date with supplier pricing in order to quote correctly and prevent losses.
• Valid driver’s licence.
• Great time management and communication abilities.
Maintenance ElectricansMarondera,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their growing team.
Motor Mechanics Class 1Marondera,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for a Motor Mechanics to join their team.
Junior EstimatorCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for a Junior Estimator to join their team
Diesel Plant Fitter/Supervisor (Transport / Heavy Plant Machinery / Cross-Border)Out of Harare,ZimbabweOur Client is a small family-owned business, specialises in heavy machinery plant hire and contracting services and are now expanding into cross-border fuel haulage from Beira, Mozambique to Zambia and the DRC and they are looking for a Diesel Plant Fitter/Supervisor to join their team (based outsid
Auto Electrician Class 1Marondera,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for an Auto Electrician to join their team.