Plumbing Inspector - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Company Type||Building Compliance - Construction and trades|
|Job Role||Plumbing Inspector|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R20,000.00 - R24,000.00|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
Daily Outputs / Job Description:
• Act as lead/ senior Plumber managing the staff and division of Plumbing Inspections & Repairs.
• Ensure all quotations are completed timeously to comply with company standard operating procedure.
• Review repairs accepted daily and order the materials required.
• Ensure stock required per job is allocated and checked out of stock room on the relevant stock system forms.
• Coordinate supplier goods receiving, ensure incoming materials delivered against supplier invoice are correct.
• Provide customer service by liaising with clients directly regarding quotes, timelines and changes required or necessary.
• Oversee your team and ensure they are correctly uniformed, working efficiently and generally performing their duties to the best of their abilities.
• Oversee the execution of each plumbing job to the full extent of the service levels of the company, ensuring that the respective technical standards are adhered to.
• Staff training; plan and execute the training of assistants in all aspects of the job, general client and on site decorum etc.
• Check all work done by assistants to ensure that all is in good working order.
• Ensure job site is properly cleaned after the job is complete.
• Ensure that all tools are packed before and after each job and are in good working order.
• Communicate daily with office and admin team regarding logistics, timings, delays etc.
• Process and complete all necessary paperwork accurately and submit daily to the office support team.
• Stock take management
• Up to date knowledge of SANS regulations pertaining to Water By-Law inspections.
• Experience in installation of Solar geysers, heat pumps and private water meters an advantage.
• Up to date with supplier pricing in order to quote correctly and prevent losses.
• Valid driver’s licence.
• Great time management and communication abilities.
Diesel Plant FitterHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is an established company and part of a regional organisation who is now looking for a Diesel Plant Fitter to join their team.
Technical Service EngineerNigeriaOur client is looking for a Technical Service Engineer to join their team!
You will be responsible for servicing the customers on products in terms of installation, operation, and maintenance along with Training of plumbers.
Maintenance FitterMarondera,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for a Maintenance Fitter to join their growing team.
Workshop Manager (Transport)Out of Harare,ZimbabweOur Client is a large, reputable Transport Company and they are looking for a seasoned, experienced Workshop Manager to join their team.