Sales Manager - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Company Type||Luxury Goods|
|Job Role||Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R750 000 p/a|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Degree||Business Management Degree|
•The core purpose of the Sales Manager is to lead the sales team in the execution of sales strategies and growth plans to ensure the Company’s principal and customer objectives are achieved through increasing customer experiences and retention, brand market share growth and brand profitability.
• Develop annual sales forecasts & budgets (sell out) for brands together with the Brand Management Team, in order to reach overall company objectives and profitability goals.
• Execute retailer commercial strategies to achieve market share growth, ranking and performance objectives.
• Analyse business performance by customer group and compile and implement action plans (this includes stock assortment management).
• Develop, build and nurture business relationships through regular trade visits in order to grow the business and cultivate brand loyalty and commitment.
• Drive the correct behaviours and programs to develop a BC sales forces that has longevity (reduced staff turnover), delivers great customer experiences and achieves their sell out budgets.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our competitors and leverage this to ensure the brands gain market share.
• Oversee the dissemination of sales information in order to measure and report on sale performance.
• Lead, manage and develop the sales team, to encourage growth and job satisfaction, whilst delivering on company objectives by optimising both the individual, team and department performance.
• Develop a dynamic (effective and productive) sales team that is results oriented and sell out focused.
• Influence, motivate and achieve high levels of commitment from subordinates, colleagues, internal and external associates in a variety of situations. Invite input from each person and share ownership; empower others.
• Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders to achieve overall brand/business objectives.
• Develop and maintain relationships with our key retailers to ensure our respective brands are deemed integral to their business, so as to maximise brand growth, support and exposure in their stores.
• Guide the sales team to work in partnership with all other departments to ensure the smooth day to day running of both the brands and the business as a whole, through regular and relevant communication.
• Ensure that the brand’s gain the maximum support across all retailers in terms of stock support and marketing support.
• Drive this skill with direct reports in order to achieve best opportunities with customers.
• Deciding and Initiating Action
• Leading and Supervising
• Adhering to Principles and Values
• Planning and Organising
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Adapting and responding to change
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• Persuading and Influencing
Country Manager - ZimbabweHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for a Country Manager to join the team and too provide overall leadership, strategic & operational direction for the company in Zimbabwe
Managing DirectorHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is a well established transport business who operated across the SADC region and is now looking for a dynamic Managing Director to join the team.
General ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for an experienced General Manager to join their team.
General ManagerChiredzi,ZimbabweOur Client who has several different businesses is now starting on a new venture and he is looking for a General Manager to run the business.