Facilitator (Pork) - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Facilitator (Pork)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||R14 000 to R18 000p/m|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Nationality||South African work permits or residency.|
|Degree||Relevant Degree or Diploma|
The individual will be required to facilitate the trade arrangement made between traders and corresponding parties. This will entail the preparation and conclusion of set out transactions.
• Provide administrative support to traders:
o Administer orders and local purchases.
o Administer internal functions including the update of reports and stock transfers between branches.
• Facilitate communication between traders and other parties.
• Liaise with the transport manager/coordinator to arrange deliveries in the most effective and efficient way.
• Dealing with transport queries and follow up on freight movement progress.
• Communicate with customers as well as corresponding parties on deviations in set plans.
• Facilitate to ensure Etlin delivers the best service to customers.
• Follow up on queries and solve any discrepancies to ensure correct procedures are maintained.
• Check GRVs / GIVs received from import agencies and receiving parties.
• Processing of COS’s.
• Filing of documents, invoices, and all relevant documents.
• Balancing stock sheets.
Good knowledge of stock lists and the interpretation thereof.
Knowledge of the trading function and transport related activities.
Sound administrative knowledge/experience.
Good communication, telephone, and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate (Excel and Word essential).
• Own reliable transport.
• Willing to work outside of office hours when required.
Key Accounts ManagerSouth AfricaOur Client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team!
Assistant Parking ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is looking for an experienced and qualified Assistant Parking Manager to join their team.
The Assistant Parking Manager reports to the Parking Manager and is responsible for assisting with the efficient provision of parking facilities.
He/She will support the Parking Manager w
Retail Key Accounts ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for a knowledgeable individual to join their team, someone who has a good initiative and is trustworthy. <bv> <bv>
Butcher ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur Client, A leading FMCG company in Cape Town is looking for a skilled Butcher Manager to join their dynamic team in Cape Town.