Sales Associate - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Nationality||South African Resident or Permit Holder|
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves/exceeds individual sales targets by creating an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with customers.
- Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and identify areas of opportunity.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures that every Associate consistently delivers an Experience.
- Spends 100% of the time on the sales floor.
- Ensures every aspect of The Experience is impeccably executed throughout the store.
- Makes simple and fast decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- Acts as an ambassador for the brand.
- Builds the brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
- Stays current with all brand development to communicate a flagship experience on a per brand basis.
- Builds and develops expertise in delivery of The Flagship Experience.
- Consistently executes all visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
- Impeccably executes all operational policies and procedures and maintains brand standards.
- Properly executes all promotions, contests and incentives.
BASIC APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Own Transport
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays.
- Critical thinking
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Customer service and/or retail experience in luxury consumer goods.
- Sale Experience and track record.
- Luxury Retail client base.
- Matric or equivalent
Senior Manager - Technical ServicesJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join their team. They will be is responsible and accountable for managing the pre and post sales support requirements to the Sales and Marketing team, and the customers and distributors, to maintain customer satisfaction and brand confidence
Assistant ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a dynamic, social Junior Assistant Manager (Male) to join their small Harare based team to oversee the general day to day business and production.
Maintenance AssistantDurban, South AfricaOur client is looking for some one to look after the maintenance of the buildings, equipment, and related facilities and systems as well as perform related work to ensure maximum production quantity and quality. They want someone who has electronic abilities but is not limited to that.
Retail ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a young, dynamic and experienced Retail Manager with an artistry in make up to join their Team
Brand ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join their team.