Sales Associate - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Sales Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Nationality||South African Resident or Permit Holder|
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves/exceeds individual sales targets by creating an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with customers.
- Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and identify areas of opportunity.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures that every Associate consistently delivers an Experience.
- Spends 100% of the time on the sales floor.
- Ensures every aspect of The Experience is impeccably executed throughout the store.
- Makes simple and fast decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- Acts as an ambassador for the brand.
- Builds the brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
- Stays current with all brand development to communicate a flagship experience on a per brand basis.
- Builds and develops expertise in delivery of The Flagship Experience.
- Consistently executes all visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
- Impeccably executes all operational policies and procedures and maintains brand standards.
- Properly executes all promotions, contests and incentives.
BASIC APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Own Transport
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work weekends and public holidays.
- Critical thinking
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Customer service and/or retail experience in luxury consumer goods.
- Sale Experience and track record.
- Luxury Retail client base.
- Matric or equivalent
Country Foods ManagerLusaka, ZambiaOur client is looking for a Country Foods Manager to join their team
Up Country ManagerHarare,Zimbabwe
Sales Representative - Tools and HardwareBulawayo,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Tools and Hardware Sales Representative to join their team
Senior Manager - Technical ServicesJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join their team. They will be is responsible and accountable for managing the pre and post-sales support requirements to the Sales and Marketing team, and the customers and distributors, to maintain customer satisfaction and brand confidence
Brand AmbassadorCape Town, South AfricaOur client, a leading Fashion Brand is seeking to employ a confident and passionate Brand Ambassador in Cape Town. The successful candidate will be friendly, assertive, creative and development oriented with a keen attention to detail.