CFO/CEO - Ghana
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||TBC but will be market based|
|Years of Experience||10|
|Nationality||Any but must have extensive work experience in West Africa|
The client is developing a 10k large ha agriculture hub project in northern Ghana, working alongside the large international corporation and its local subsidiary company the CFO/CEO will be responsible for the following:
The operations are fully staffed with admin and finance junior functions, but will require oversight from a senior finance officer. The CEO/CFO role being advertised is therefore for:
– Oversight of all current and future company operations including subsidiaries.
– Establishment of systems at the new venture during the construction phase as well as oversight of all financial and statutory returns and submissions pertaining to all company operations after completion of construction.
There will be further progression opportunities within the companies and will be expected to expand operations and other ventures are to be created within the company. So we are looking for someone to stay long term and grow with the company
Responsible for all administrative and finance matters of all subsidiaries within the group, including the implementation of company financial, procurement and HR policies.
Responsible for general reporting to the Board of Directors, monthly and quarterly.
Overall admin responsibility from
– Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies in order that all statutory requirements of all Ghana entities are met.
– oversight of all contractual arrangements of the company (invoicing, sales contracts, supply agreements)
– Manage administrative aspects of Human Resources (contracting, performance processes, health insurances, pension schemes, taxes)
Overall finance responsibility
– Direct management of all finance and record keeping staff, including identification of staff needs and capacity building.
– Budget making and control, in collaboration with the farm management teams
– Ensure timely, efficient and accurate accounting of the company
– Ensure month end inventory audits are carried out along with management accounts are presented within 10 days of each month end.
– Ensure all costs are captured and allocated to the respective cost Centre’s.
– Controls that all SOP for stock control, HR and security are in place and correctly executed
Contracts with strategic partners (eg suppliers, clients, partners for seed production)
10 yrs of work experience, preferably in West Africa and in the agro-industry and in leadership positions and experience reporting to boards of directors.
Chartered accountant or long relevant experience managing accounts and audit processes.
Strong work ethics
Must have excellent interpersonal and team building
Must possess strong organizational skills
AccountantSouth AfricaPreparation of financial statements Income Tax compliance work Statutory audit annual review and General accounting functions.
Our Internationally recognized Client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller, or comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control
Balancesheet BookkeeperHarare,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for an experienced Balancesheet Bookkeeper to join their team. This position is located in the Industrial Sites.
CFO/CEOGhanaOur client is looking for an experienced Chief Finance Officer / acting CEO to join their team in Ghana.
Financial ManagerSouth AfricaOur Client is looking for an experienced Financial Manager to join their team who will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures and overseeing the day to day work of the finance department.