Head Operations -
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Head Operations|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||2|
Your key roles will include but not limited to:
- Managing a cross functional team
- Overlooking the operations and making sure all operations are done in line with the company's procedures and work instructions
- Understanding the needs and problems of the company's clients and coming up with solutions using potential and current resources
- Deal with customer complaints professionally and rapidly together with the Business Development department
- Making sure the operations team can execute the Company Mission.
- Making sure all Operations Personnel are well equipped, trained and resourced to work efficiently
- Able to grasp the company's process and standards and replicate them on the ground
- Help prepare weekly and monthly analysis
- Making sure all operations are done safely
- Leadership skills to inspire and motivate all the team members
- Clear communication skills ensuring candid and clear information
- Strong management skills so the resources will be used efficiently
- Computer Literacy to successfully work with online management systems
- Good administration skills, making procedures accurate and efficient
- Problem solving skills to make sure obstacles to progress are overcome
- A minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent experience in Civil Engineering, Transport and/or Logistics service support
- Experience in managing forklifts, generators, cranes, vehicles and trucks
- Fluent in Swahili, Portuguese and English
- LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Project Management
- Business Management
- Safety Management
Operations ControllerDurban, South AfricaResponsible for overseeing the intervention management process in a conscientious and precise manner, and report on progress towards pre-defined goals to management.
Operations AdministratorHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a hardworking individual to join them as an Operations Administrator.
Commercial And Customer Services ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is a well established international logistics company looking for a strong and experienced Commercial and Customer Services Manager to join their team
Logistics Manager - MaleHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Logistics Manager to join their team
Stock / Logistics Co-ordinatorJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is currently looking for a Stock / Logistics Co-ordinator to join their team.
Stock control with a mindset to minimise loss, ensure optimal carrying cost, ensure FEFO system.