Head Operations -
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Head Operations|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||2|
Your key roles will include but not limited to:
- Managing a cross functional team
- Overlooking the operations and making sure all operations are done in line with the company's procedures and work instructions
- Understanding the needs and problems of the company's clients and coming up with solutions using potential and current resources
- Deal with customer complaints professionally and rapidly together with the Business Development department
- Making sure the operations team can execute the Company Mission.
- Making sure all Operations Personnel are well equipped, trained and resourced to work efficiently
- Able to grasp the company's process and standards and replicate them on the ground
- Help prepare weekly and monthly analysis
- Making sure all operations are done safely
- Leadership skills to inspire and motivate all the team members
- Clear communication skills ensuring candid and clear information
- Strong management skills so the resources will be used efficiently
- Computer Literacy to successfully work with online management systems
- Good administration skills, making procedures accurate and efficient
- Problem solving skills to make sure obstacles to progress are overcome
- A minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent experience in Civil Engineering, Transport and/or Logistics service support
- Experience in managing forklifts, generators, cranes, vehicles and trucks
- Fluent in Swahili, Portuguese and English
- LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Project Management
- Business Management
- Safety Management
National Road Freight Transport Broker/Senior Operations ControllerCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is looking for an informed and experienced National Road Freight Transport Broker/Senior Operations Controller for their Cape Town branch.
Head of Middle Office-NorthLusaka, ZambiaOur client is looking for Head of Middle Office-North to join their team
Workshop Clerk - BulawayoBulawayo,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Workshop/Transport Clerk to join their team ASAP.
Air Imports ControllerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur Client is looking for an experienced Air Imports Controller to join their team.
Assistant Stores ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client, a transport & logistics company, is now looking for an Assistant Stores Manager to join their team asap.