Sales & Marketing Manager - Lusaka, Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Lusaka, Zambia|
|Company Type||Retail / FMCG|
|Job Role||Sales & Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||K31,200 p/month (highly negotiable) plus vehicle|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||8|
|Residence Location||Lusaka, Zambia|
|Degree||Sales & Marketing / Business Related Degree|
The key role of the Sales and Marketing Manager is to establish and manage the business development and association activities in Zambia. The main goal is to achieve short and long term business and financial objectives, and to increase the market share while maintaining the margin expectations of the region. The Sales and Marketing Manager will develop and execute the Business Plan and Marketing Plans for Zambia and subsequently work on the execution of such agreed plans to align and maximize the respective marketing and sales effort. The Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for meeting business targets that are set during the development of the business and marketing plan. Provide a support to Business Development in terms of initiating and managing projects.
Duties to include:
Develop compelling integrated Business development plan for Zambia in alignment with global cross-border and country strategies and business objectives
· Ensure plans are aligned with and effectively communicated to all stakeholders. Liaise with various Zambia country representative to support any Business Development activity in the Zambian region
· Drive implementation of regional cross-border initiatives as per agreed cross-border plan and support country marketing teams and other functions in implementation off agreed country-level cross-border Business Development initiatives
· Work closely with corporate marketing to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth
· Review the effective implementation of region-wide and country cross-border plans on on- going basis and provide guidance to regional and country teams to ensure that objectives are achieved. Provide regular status reports to the Country General Manager.
· Lead and support the development of regional and/or global cross-border Business Development platform, programmes and tolls
· Develop effective business relationships and with strategic partners
· Manage license renewals and customer partnership agreements and manage and maintain partner status
· Maintain good relationships with stakeholders
· Be a point of contact in the Business development activities in the region.
. Compliance to ISO 9001/14001 quality/ environmental management systems & corporate Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) management systems as appropriate.
You must have extensive FMCG business development experience. High-level of understanding of the industry and strong project management skills and experience are prerequisites. The candidate must have the ability to develop new business and build relationships, network and negotiate at senior level. Extensive relevant graduate work experience on African and international projects/ assignments would be an advantage. Understanding of doing business in Africa is required. There is a requirement to travel extensively within the Zambian region and internationally. A clean SADC driving license is a necessity for the job.
Sales ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a zestful and enterprising Sales Manager to join their team
Sales RepresentativeHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a sales rep to join their team
Group Inventory and Purchasing ManagerHarare,ZimbabweGroup Inventory and Purchasing Manager reporting to Group Inventory and Purchasing Director.
Graphic Designer / Visual DesignerHarare,ZimbabweWe are looking for an experienced, driven, creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites and exhibitions. <
Sales Rep - Recent Sales GraduateHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a great sales rep to join their team