Line Technician - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Line Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
The Line Technician is responsible to provide technical expertise on the packaging lines by conducting equipment set-up, adjustments and preventative maintenance in order to meet all the standards for safety, quality and productivity.
The Line Technician’s duties include the following:
• Assist in setting up and reviewing the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) process;
• Optimise line performance by assisting in the set-up of machines;
• Optimise line performance by conducting unplanned maintenance;
• Conduct maintenance according to a defined procedure and schedule;
• Support installations of new plant and equipment;
• Support the commissioning of new and existing plant and equipment;
• Assist in training Line Leaders and Operators to achieve optimum machine operation and performance;
• Reduce line stoppage by improving line performance and machine availability;
• Attend and contribute to daily production team meetings;
• Identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement;
• Complete and submit job cards for planned and unplanned work;
• Support Process and Project Engineers to complete Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s) for all unplanned work;
• Review preventative maintenance checks and update as deemed necessary;
• Follow authorized process for spares requisitions;
• Update critical spares list as deemed necessary;
• Ensure correct PPE is used at all times;
• Support an EHS culture by conducting work in a safe manner;
• Assist in risk assessments for all activities in the department.
Knowledge of ISO standards is required.
Excellent attention to detail,
The ability to work independently,
The ability to cope under pressure
Candidate must display excellent communication skills(verbal and written).
Candidate should have good teaching/training abilities.
Candidate must have good internal customer/ supplier relations
Ability to work well in a team.
Millwright Trade Test Certificate.
CEODurban, South AfricaOur Client is a large retailer currently looking for a CEO to join their team.
Reporting AccountantHarare,ZimbabweOur financial reporting requirements have increased over the last couple of months. I am therefore looking at adding an additional Accountant specifically dedicated to financial reporting. The role would suit a young person currently studying towards the CA qualification and with a passion and flare for numbers.
Loans OfficerBulawayo,ZimbabweOur client ,a large service provider is looking for a Loans Officer to join their team
Debtors ClerkHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Debtors Clerks to join their organisation