Creditors Clerk - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Creditors Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receiving and matching invoices.
• Capturing Invoices on accounting system.
• Resolving account queries.
• Reconciling Accounts for month-end payments.
• Sending Remittance Advice to Suppliers
• Create intercompany invoices & credit notes (SAP)
• Checking the Age Analysis ensuring that the processing and payments are done daily / Weekly and Month End
• Responsible that all creditors invoices are captured before month-end closure, to ensure that all expenses are accrued for.
• Upload payments onto bank
• Assisting with the audit process for creditors department
• Collecting all information required by auditors
• Invoices and reconciliations and sample documents required
• Filing up to date
• Confirmation of Bank details
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
• Excellent professional work standard
• Good time management & organizational skills
• Tertiary education will be advantageous
• General computer literate at least intermediate level (Windows, MS Word and excel)
• 2-3 years relevant experience
Specialist: Revenue AssuranceHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Specialist: Revenue Assurance to join their organisation
Finance ManagerVictoria Falls,ZimbabweOn the hunt for a top Finance Manager for our client in the hospitality sector.
The Finance Manager will report to the Deputy MD.
Finance Manager - DurbanDurban, South Africa
AccountantHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an energetic Accountant with initiative to join their team.
Risk, Compliance and Safety AssistantBulawayo,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Risk, Compliance and Safety Assistant to assist the Risk and Compliance Officer in ensuring compliance and safety standards are being adhered to at the Bulawayo branch.