Millwright - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
• Diagnosing and rectifying all Electrical, instrument, and Mechanical faults utilizing Engineering systems and Practices to ensure the plant is adequately supported for maximum uptime.
• Replace defective parts of a machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
• Repair and lubricate machines and equipment.
• Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, etc.
• Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
• Working independently and with others to solve mechanical and technical problems.
• Assist Maintenance team with general maintenance not necessary trade-related.
• Apply urgency in work done – report faults urgently, take action urgently; results orientated.
• Self-motivated: Ability to work with little supervision.
• A willingness to learn.
• Strong ability to multitask.
• Open to change and learning new systems.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good time management.
• Must have own transport.
• Trade Test Certificate: Millwright (Red Seal)
• MUST be a fully qualified electrician
• Understanding of blueprints and technical instructions
• At least 3 years relevant experience
• Technical experience with mechanics
Fitter and TurnerHarare,ZimbabweA large manufacturing company is looking for a Fitter ad Turner to join their team
Our client is looking for a Farm Mechanic to join their team
Mechanical TechnicianRuwa,ZimbabweOur Client is looking for a Mechanical Technician to join their team.
InstallerHarare,ZimbabweOur clients in the fleet and fuel industry are looking for an Installer to join their team to install Digit Tracking Units in Mobile Equipment, carry out calibrations and set up software .