Temp Training Manager - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Company Type||Wine and spirits|
|Job Role||Temp Training Manager|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of this position is to build a knowledgeable and competent Shared Service Centre workforce through the correct implementation of our Capability Strategy, ensuring our employees are able to compete effectively and efficiently in the market place. This position is also responsible for managing the Quality Assurance team and training officer/s.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Identify and assess continuous improvement and current training initiatives through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
• Ensure key integration exists between the customer satisfaction and Quality Assurance team as well as the Workforce Management team to execute the desired multiskilling program to ensure future fit consultants
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends and developments and ensure that the business has a solution to support the various generational learning requirements
• Develop a cross and multi skilling program that will support the business to maximise the utilisation of the workforce
• Develop training curriculums and training modules based on the unique business requirements for each of the functional departments within the SSC and CIC.
• Design training and development plans that address the individual goal plans with unique requirements and create a catalogue of training that will accelerate individual growth.
• Conduct assessments and certifications to assess the trainer’s knowledge.
• Support the management team to create a culture of continues learning
• Conduct effective onboarding and orientation sessions
• Develop a consolidated training calendar that will meet the needs as identified by the IDP process
• Ensure best practise training techniques are deployed to maximise the return on training investment
• Engage learning and development opportunities offered by government to enhance the skill development objectives and maximise any financial rebates to the advantage of the learner and the business
• Collaborate with the SSC Leadership Team, to ensure they clearly understand quality assurance standards and manage it accordingly
• Responsible for the end-to-end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints
• Apply Quality best practices, develop continuous improvement plans from Quality initiatives and make recommendations based upon the employee, consumer, and customer insight
• Lead the Quality Assurance team effectively to ensure that Quality best practices are implements
• Have annual benchmarks done by either participation in benchmark reviews and/or evaluation of industry benchmarks
• Manage people development initiatives and people development processes such as performance management, succession planning and talent management to meet functional performance standards
• Assess team development needs and close gaps through coaching, training and creating a pro-learning environment
• Ensure operational team performance through effective management within policies and procedures to ensure achievement of standards/objectives
• Ensure that recruitment, selection and training of new staff, relating to turnover and growth, is carried out on time and in accordance with the recruitment and training plan
• Perform regular side by side coaching with direct reports
• Ensure direct reports monitor adherence to processes and procedures, review and agree recommendations on performance improvements, enhancements, streamlining and redesigning of processes.
• Knowledge of adult learning processes, instructional design techniques, and evaluation methodologies
• Knowledge of the effectiveness of learning methods
• Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
• Strong communication and negotiation skills? with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors;
• Strong organizational skills with business-oriented thinking
• Demonstrated ability to maximize individual and team performance through developing and introducing learning and development programmes and initiatives
• Deep understanding of effective leadership behaviours
• Proven ability to deliver learning and development programmes in an efficient manner, preferably in a Shared Services Centre or Contact Centre environment
• Min 5 years related experience with training and management in a professional environment. Shares services environment will be a huge advantage
• Must be a Seta accredited Assessor and Moderator.
• Experience in managing programmes and vendors
• Experience in project management and budgeting
• Experience in implementing programmes and processes to achieve Skills Development Act / BBBEE SD targets
• Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
Technical Talent Development OfficerHarare,ZimbabweOur clients, a well-known Automotive enterprise are looking for a Technical Talent Development Officer to join their team.
Human Resources ManagerHarare,ZimbabweA client of ours is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team ,role reports to the General manager
Human Resources OfficerHarare,ZimbabweOur client, a well established financial services organisation is looking for a self motivated Human Resources Officer to join their amazing team
Human Resources AssistantHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an HR Assistant to join their organization.
Human Resources OfficerOut of Harare,ZimbabweA leading manufacturing company based one hour out of Harare is looking for a Human Resources Officer. The position reports to the Human Resources Manager