Operations Manager - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Operations Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Degree||Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, or accounting|
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage the Facility against agreed KPI’s.
• Optimize the movement and production of products at the Facility.
• Develop and implement the necessary operational systems, processes and procedures at the Facility.
• Manage and optimize costs and efficiencies at the Facility.
• Manage inventory and procurement.
• Maintain the relationship with key customers and service providers.
• Assist in costing and pricing.
• Maintain Company Assets and the Facility.
• Lead and develop staff at the Facility.
• Ensure Legislative and Auditory Compliance.
• Pre-audit mass balancing of organic raw material.
• Co-ordinate and manage product development.
• Manage primary contract processor in Clanwilliam.
• BoM selection and approval prior to processing.
• Batch approvals prior to customer approvals.
• Providing product support to the sales team.
• Sample preparation – meeting customer requirements.
• Product specialist – blending and selection of raw material.
• Growth of current supplier base’s accreditation.
• Managing a supplier support structure.
• Solve problems
• Critically evaluates information and ideas
• Implement and review process
• Deliver a presentation
• Manage project management process
• 2 years’ experience in an FMCG environment.
Operations ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team.
Service AssistantSouth AfricaOur client is looking for a Service Assistant to join their team.
Stock ControllerRuwa,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Stock Controller to join their team
Branch ManagerSouth AfricaOur client, a Leading Food Recovery, Non-Profit Organization, is looking for a Branch Manager to Lead Their Kimberley Branch.
Head of ProductionHarare,ZimbabweA leading manufacturing company is looking for a Head of Production who will lead, organize and direct the company’s operations reporting to the CEO