Business Development Director - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Business Development Director|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Years of Experience||15|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Degree||Sales/Business Development Degree|
• Support and drive sales activities and grow the direct business as a Business Development Manager.
• Create and drive a Demand Generation Strategy for retail industry
• Capable of managing direct sales process for strategic opportunities in new markets.
• In charge of developing close relationships with key target customers.
• This person will interact with other departments such as: Marketing, Professional Services, Global Support and Product Management.
• Meet and exceed revenue and profit targets for the region and channel partners.
• Work with regional management to develop a partner network strategy to open and grow new vertical markets, expand existing vertical markets beyond current growth rates, and exceed targets.
• Proactively assess, clarify and validate channel partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Provides basic technical and commercial support to indirect partners.
• Support the implementation of the regional commercial and marketing plan, including tactics to accomplish growth targets.
• Works closely with Regional Head and Executive Management team to execute tactics to achieve business objectives.
• Provides feedback, information, market intelligence and recommendations to improve market penetration.
• Manages weekly forecasting routines for all direct and channel partner leads and opportunities.
• Populate and update Salesforce CRM with projects, forecast and strategic data of customers from the target region.
• Works in partnership with marketing and product management, provide input on both marketing and technical resources needed to ensure the highest quality training for our partners.
• Highly effective in a matrix organizational environment.
• Clear and engaging communication and presentation style.
• Builds rapport and robust relationships as well as influencing at all levels including C-Level.
• Resilience and resourcefulness to make change happen, no matter how challenging.
• Maintain and expand Channel Partner Network to maximize indirect revenue generated from partners, ensuring channel account plans.
• Support and drive sales activities and grow the indirect business through the partner network.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills. A good business developer must have strong communication skills.
Negotiation & Persuasion skills.
Project Management Skills.
Research & Strategy.
• Experiece in selling Retail Software
• Fluent English
• Substantial experience in sales
• Experience in partner and channel management a plus
• Degree qualified or professional qualification preferred
• Ability to manage the life-cycle for direct or channel engagements, from scouting and alignment, negotiations to close agreements, successful on-boarding, and hands on operational help.
• Residence and available to work in South Africa
• Availability to travel inside the country and near countries with possibility to speed nights outside and weekends
Business Unit ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur clients in the automotive industry are looking for a Business Unit Manager to join them on their logistics and fleet side
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Business Unit Manager will provide visible leadership to staff, working with a sense of urgency, in a professional and enthusiastic manner to ensure the smooth, effective and efficient running of the Business Unit in order achieve maximum sales and turnover and profitability.
Our clients in the advertising industry are looking for a New Business Executive to join their team. <br
Business Coach - ConsultantInternational
CEOBulawayo,ZimbabweOur client a leading manufacturing company is looking for a dynamic CEO to join them
Audit ClerksJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client in the Financial industry is looking for two Audit Clerks to join there team.