Site Manager - Lusaka, Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Lusaka, Zambia|
|Job Role||Site Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience|
|Residence Location||Lusaka, Zambia|
|Nationality||Zambian or Resident|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
* Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
* Coordinating and supervising construction workers
* Selecting tools and materials
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* Maintaining quality control procedures
* Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
* Assessing and minimising risk
* Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
* Good communication skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Decision-making ability
* Commercial awareness
* Ability to motivate others
* Teamworking skills
* Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
* 3 years experience in a similar position
* Own a vehicle
Resident Engineer, Consultant Project ManagerInternationalOur Client is looking for a Resident Engineer, Consultant Project Manager to join their team to be based in Morocco.
Project SupervisorOut of Harare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Project Supervisor for a 6 - 9 month contract.
Contracts Manager/ Site AgentHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Contracts Manager / Site agent to join their growing team.
Trainee Quantity Surveyor and General Administration AssistantHarare,ZimbabweOn behalf pf our client - we are looking for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor wiling to assist in general office admin duties.
Quantity SurveyorHarare,ZimbabweOur clients are a start-up construction company looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.