Workshop Manager - Ndola - Ndola,Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Workshop Manager - Ndola|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Nationality||Zambian or Resident|
To schedule and prioritize all works to be performed by the respective sections.
- To monitor, initiate and implement the use of documentation for each respective process in every section.
- To analyze and investigate quality control problems and customer complaints.
- To study and recommend solutions for quality improvements to achieve the quality objectives.
- To develop, improve and maintain the documentation of every job.
- To assist the technicians in analyzing defects and inspection of each component prior to finalizing the recommended scope of work.
- To assist technicians in decisions pertaining to dismantling, assembling and testing of electromechanical equipment.
- To review and ensure that all pertinent data’s and sketches written on the data sheets are correct, legible and understandable with the other personnel
- To conduct testing, inspection and analysis of raw materials, components and repaired equipment to ensure of its quality, performance and correctness.
- To review and make a summary list of needed parts for each job order and raise purchase request to stores.
- To review, inspect and check the purchased materials or components for its correctness, quality and suitability.
- To identify any discrepancy or nonconforming products found during the repair or testing process.
- To ensure that all finished works meets our standard quality criteria, client’s requirement and all paper works are complete.
- To comply with all company memos and if required distribute appropriately to shop personnel.
- To assist / supervise employees to understand and observe company rules and regulations including proper safety procedures.
- To perform other skilled or non-skilled duties as required.
- To observe all safety procedures and use of proper protective gears.
IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
project management and organizational skills
the ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
the ability to think strategically
a flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Well-honed leadership and management skills; with an ability to motivate others.
Hands on ‘real-world’ mechanical experience and knowledge.
Sound judgment informed by extensive practical knowledge and experience.
Innovative, inventive and analytical, able to pre-empt and resolve problems with ease.
Agile, responsive and good under pressure.
Able to handle conflict and resolve differences of opinion.
Heightened cultural awareness – able to relate and build relationships with all. Background in 5S and HSEQ is an advantage A full driving license
- Computer Literate
- Knowledgeable on the standard repair practice of industrial motors, Pumps or Transformers.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 year’s experience as workshop supervisor/manager
Our client is looking for a Farm Mechanic to join their team
Project EngineerNamibiaOur client is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team.
Workshop ManagerZambiaOur client is looking for a Workshop Manager to join their team
Fitter - BulawayoBulawayo,Zimbabwe
Workshop ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client in the transport industry is looking for a Workshop Manager to join their team