Mine Planning Engineer - Namibia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Mine Planning Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Degree||Degree in Mining Engineering (B. Eng) (NQF Level 7)|
Duties & Responsibilities
• Compile optimised mine designs based on the latest resource models, economic, operational and geotechnical factors.
• Compile, communicate and monitor progress against Short and Medium Term production plans.
• Update ore and waste rock dump designs as and when required.
• Update the Mine Planning database to ensure accurate and real time data availability.
• Work with the development/production contractor to optimise designs, priorities, targets and schedules to ensure performance, cost, and safety targets are met.
• Compare actual excavations to design and identify deviations and causes, in order to minimise interruptions through appropriate interventions or design changes.
• Optimise mine design, blasting techniques, and scheduling to improve operational efficiencies and productivity.
• Compile budget and ensure cost compliance.
• Ensure compliance to all Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures
• Degree in Mining Engineering (B. Eng) (NQF Level 7)
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a mining engineer in an underground, mechanized hard rock environment.
• Practical experience in Underground mine planning, design and scheduling
• Previous experience with Longhole Open Stoping
• Experience with cemented rock fill will be an added advantage
• Valid Code BE driver’s license
• Excellent knowledge of mine design and scheduling software, e.g. Deswik or MineSight
Mine ManagerOut of Harare,ZimbabweWe are on the lookout for an experienced and qualified Mine Manager to join our renowned client.
Our client in the mining industry is looking for a Senior Mine Engineer to join their team
Quarry / Mining ManagerOut of Harare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Quarry / Mining Manager to join their team