General Manager - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||General Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||10|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
• Directs development and execution of strategic plan and delegation thereof keeping the Board informed.
• Provide strategic recommendations for consideration and approval by the Board.
• Provide strategic direction, leadership, and management of operational and financial activities that are aligned to meet overall strategic objectives set by the Board.
• Develop and implement strategies to drive sales and growth.
• Develop and implement a strategy to focus on new opportunities including aesthetic clinics, spas, and hotel groups.
• Analyse, develop, and implement, a sales and marketing strategy for SA Market, ensuring the brand image and professional positioning is maintained at all times.
• Convert strategic objectives into actionable plans for performance and growth, helping to implement and achieve company-wide goals.
• Liaise with Board to sign off sales strategies, business plans, and budget.
• In consultation with Board allocate resources to meet the organization’s prioritized goals, both human and physical.
• Manages overall sales performance against agreed objectives.
• Regular review with Board and institutes corrective actions, where necessary.
• Drives implementation in consultation with the Board of a business plan: tactical, financial, and organizational.
• Equip direct reports with the necessary skills to increase performance and profitability.
• Identify and implement system improvements and efficiencies.
• Implement change aligned to policy and/or business requirements.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Display analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Decision making – thinks quickly, assimilates, and applies relevant observations and thinking to new situations.
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously with attention to detail and within timelines.
• An understanding of diverse business functions; understanding of corporate governance and general management best practices.
• 7 Years’ proven experience at a senior level in a similar position.
• Cosmetic industry knowledge advantageous. (Preferably in professional skin care).
Logistics and Warehouse ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking to hire a Logistics Manager.
Junior Colour AssistantHarare,ZimbabweAre you passionate about Colour and Interior Design then we have the job for you! Our client is looking for a Junior Colour Assistant to join their team.
COOSouth AfricaOur client in the finance industry is looking for a COO to join their team.
Nail TechnicianHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a nail technician to join their team.