Graphic / Multimedia Designer - Harare,Zimbabwe
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Company Type||Media / Communications|
|Job Role||Graphic / Multimedia Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||USD 800|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||3|
• Study design briefs and determine requirements;
• Research brands across different industries and understand best practices;
• Schedule projects, timelines and define budget constraints;
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements;
• Draft and present design proposals;
• Develop illustrations, logos, gifs, basic animations, photo & video editing, and other designs using software;
• Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic;
• Work with copywriters and Directors to produce final design;
• Test graphics across various media;
• Amend designs after feedback, including image retouching;
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
• Create all assets needed by the business, included by not limited to:
• Product presentation for prospective clients in specific projects
• Graphics for windows/in store displays;
• Affiliates ads as requested.
• Create visual assets needed by our Digital Marketing team;
• Ability to create hi-res assets for mediums like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, TikTok and other digital channels, according to provided guidelines;
• Design assets across a number of mediums including videos, GIFs and animations.
• Creation of Presse Releases following our marketing calendar;
• Submitting and liaising with press list, and working close with the Social and Content Manager to increase and nurture our contacts;
Follow up on Press Enquiries, e.g.: sending hi res product shots/images requested by press contacts
Adaptive design eye and skill;
Excellent communication skills;
Ability to take ownership, manage work load, work simultaneously in multiple projects and consistently deliver at a higher level;
Can do attitude;
Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
Extensive experience with the best practices required for design and digital design work.
An up-to-date understanding of the latest graphic design trends.;
Customer Service Representative (Greek)Cape Town, South AfricaOur client is currently looking for a Greek-speaking Customer Service Representative who can help them deliver outstanding customer service to their international markets.
Communications ManagerOut of Harare,ZimbabweWe are looking for Communications Manager to join our client who is large agricultural entity based in the Lowveld
Digital Paid Media SpecialistCape Town, South AfricaOur client in the retail industry is looking for a Digital Paid Media Specialist to join their team.
Social Media Manager / Team LeaderHarare,ZimbabweWe are on the lookout for an energetic, relationship driven Social Media Manager / Team Leader to join our client, an Advertising Agency servicing Corporates and Businesses, local and international.