Sales Representative -
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Sales Representative|
|Employment Type||Mornings Only|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Degree||Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Generating leads.
* Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
* Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
* Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
* Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
* Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
* Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
* Understanding and promoting company programs.
* Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
* Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
* Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
* Maintaining client records.
* Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
* Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
* A commitment to excellent customer service.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
* Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
* 4 years of experience in sales.
AuditorCape Town, South AfricaOur client, a leading financial institution is currently looking for an Auditor to join their team .
Group BookkeeperHarare,ZimbabweOur client is on the lookout for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their Harare based team
Accounts DirectorCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for an Accounts Director to join their team.
Financial AccountantHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their organization.