Financial Controller - Mozambique
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Financial Controller|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
• Responsible for the financial resources and planning for the company. To ensure that such resources are optimally safeguarded, aligned, utilized and communicated throughout the organization in order to facilitate the execution of operational strategic plans as optimally as possible and to accurately account and report on all transactions relating to the company under his/her control.
• Financial accounting skills including basic book-keeping
• Analytical thinking about financial processes.
• Management accounting and financial management skills
• Written skills
• Process analysis and project management skills.
• Presentation skills
• IT skills
• Ability to Manage People
• CA, CIMA, ACCA, professional Qualification.
• A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position
CashierMutare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Cashier to join their team
Accounts ClerkHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an Accounts Clerk to join their team.
Investment ManagerHarare,ZimbabweA leading private investment company is looking for an Investments Manager to join their diverse team
Senior Utility TechnicianRuwa,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Senior Utility Technician to join their team
Graduate Trainee (Accounting/Finance)Harare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a recent finance/accounting graduate to join their organization.