Warehouse Assistant - South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||South Africa|
|Company Type||Manufacturing/ Chemicals|
|Job Role||Warehouse Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Residence Location||South Africa|
|Degree||Related Warehousing / Manufacturing Qualification|
• Stock control responsibilities include receiving and offloading stock using a forklift, pulling and loading stock for delivery and ensuring correct stock figures
• Product handling and delivery responsibilities include ensuring stock is delivered in good condition, ensuring correct quantities are picked and loaded and doing so in a timely manner
• Housekeeping responsibilities include ensuring products are neatly packed, cleaned and properly stored as well as ensuring that the warehouse is kept neat and tidy at all times.
• Good communication skills, attention to detail and integrity
• High working standards, ability to work under pressure and good administrative skills
• Supervisory skills and experience (advantageous)
• Valid Forklift License
• Related Warehousing / Manufacturing Qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience in a warehouse and manufacturing environment
• Ability to pick up, stack and move products up to 50kgs
Sales RepresentativeHarare,ZimbabweWe are on the lookout for a heavy hitting Sales Representative with financial acumen, to join our client in the Manufacturing industry.
Cold Store ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for a Cold Store Manager to join their team.
Warehouse AssistantSouth AfricaOur client is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their team in three different areas such as Cape Town, Kwazulu Natal, and Johannesburg.