Maintenance Manager - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Maintenance Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
* Lead and support the maintenance team ensuring adequate training is in place, processes are in place and appraisals are carried out.
* Pre-emptively deal with Maintenance Issues by doing preventative maintenance schedules.
* Continuously identify opportunities for improvement in services, products and systems to secure maximum efficiencies.
* Developing & managing maintenance services budgets.
* Liaising with contractors when required and establishing and maintaining service contracts.
* Ensures maintenance compliance to statutory Health & Safety regulation.
* Responsible for managing maintenance and project priorities and scheduling of workloads for subcontractors.
* Provide reports and recommendations on capital expenditure to replace or upgrade equipment.
* Provide weekly reports on work carried out and performance of in-house and external contractors.
* Establish and maintain a maintenance job card process for transparency of jobs and volumes to enable feedback to the management teams on the progress of work.
* Management of the unit access procedures for staff & sub-contractors, including assessment of method statements and risk assessments where required.
* Observes the safety standards and procedures of the unit at all times and ensures that they are maintained in order to safeguard the safety of staff, visitors and installations.
* Coordination of agreed expenditure with the COO.
* Undertake special ad hoc projects as required/necessary.
* Ensure all staff training and refreshers are to date.
* Maintain team’s personnel files in liaison with HR/admin.
* Excellent Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering Skills.
* Strong Plumbing & Welding Skills.
* Knowledge of statutory Health & Safety regulations.
* Knowledge of Processes & Systems in Food Manufacturing.
* Team Management Skills & Experience.
* At Least 3 Years experience working in Food Manufacturing.
* A Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Qualification (Degree / Diploma).
* Own Reliable Transport.
QA AdministratorCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for a QA Administrator to join their team.
Machine OperatorLusaka, ZambiaOur client, a leading company in the steel trading/manufacturing industry, is looking for Machine Operators to join their team
Quality Team LeaderJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for a Quality Team Leader to join their team.
Production ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client in textile industry is looking for a Production Manager to join their team.
Workshop ManagerMasvingo,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Workshop Manager to join their organisation