Graphic Designer - Harare,Zimbabwe
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||2|
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Study design briefs and determine requirements;
• Research brands across different industries and understand best practices;
• Schedule projects, timelines and define budget constraints;
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements;
• Draft and present design proposals;
• Develop illustrations, logos, gifs, basic animations, photo editing, and other designs using software or by hand;
• Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic;
• Work with copywriters and Directors to produce final design;
• Test graphics across various media;
• Amend designs after feedback, including image retouching;
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
• Basic video editing if needed;
• Create all assets needed by the business, included by not limited to:
• Product presentation for prospective clients in specific projects
• Graphics for windows/in store displays;
• Affiliates ads as requested.
• Create advertisements for printed mediums, following branding guidelines;
• Design and create customer Presentations
• Design catalogues, both for print and also electronic versions;
• Develop product booklets for new collections;
• Update stationery when needed;
• Create signage for exhibitions and in store images;
• Design professional and highly enticing presentations to VIP customers (both for print or electronic formats); • Create any other assets or images needed.
• Create visual assets needed by our Digital Marketing team;
• Ability to create hi-res assets for mediums like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Ads, Bing and other digital channels, according to provided guidelines;
• Design assets across a number of mediums including videos, GIFs and animations.
PHOTO SHOOT AND IMAGE CREATION
• Help conceptualise and execute photo shoots based on assets required by the business;
• Support the creative teams on defining touch and feel of campaigns;
• Whenever possible, participate and coordinate on photo shoots to assure outcome is in line with assets needed.
• Creation of Presse Releases following our marketing calendar;
• Submitting and liaising with press list, and working close with the Social and Content Manager to increase and nurture our contacts;
Follow up on Press Enquiries, e.g.: sending hi res product shots/images requested by press contacts
• Communicate clearly, ahead of time to the other members of the team and locations in regards to newsletters and different audiences;
• Be aware of new product launches and timelines involved in execution;
• Share all assets with the whole creative team;
• Liaise and provide feedback to Zim videographer/photographers, as well as any other professionals we might employ
• Manage and maintain all assets in DropBox, making sure all files are correctly named and filed in the correct location, as to assure the rest of the team has easy access;
• Assure all assets are constantly backed up on external hard drives.
Adaptive design eye and skill;
Excellent communication skills;
Ability to take ownership, manage work load, work simultaneously in multiple projects and consistently deliver at a higher level;
Can do attitude;
Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
Extensive experience with the best practices required for design and digital design work.
An up-to-date understanding of the latest graphic design trends.;
Experience with marketing automation platforms and email services, especially Mailchimp and Klaviyo;
Social Media Manager / Team LeaderHarare,ZimbabweWe are on the lookout for an energetic, relationship driven Social Media Manager / Team Leader to join our client, an Advertising Agency servicing Corporates and Businesses, local and international.
Graphic / Multimedia DesignerHarare,ZimbabweWe are looking for a Graphic / Multimedia Designer to join a group of creative and energetic designers within a Advertising Agency who services big corporates.
Head of MediaCape Town, South AfricaOur client in the Retail industry is looking for a Head of Media to join their team.
Customer Service Representative (Italian)Cape Town, South AfricaOur client is currently looking for Italian speaking Customer Service Representative who can help them deliver outstanding customer service to their international markets.