Head of Finance - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Head of Finance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Senior Management|
|Years of Experience||7|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Manage the integrity of financial records and provide assurance of an accurate and complete financial recordkeeping system for the entire Asset Finance Division.
* Timely and accurate financial reporting of management information and monthly Exco reports, including key ratios and variance analysis.
* Preparation of annual budgets, in line with the divisional strategy and aligned with group requirements.
* Custodian of all divisional financial transactions by controlling the financial process, risk, and expenditure against budget.
* Drive the implementation and maintenance of a suitable level of financial control in the finance operations of the division.
* Monitor all business expenses against budget and divisional plans.
* Management of all banking relationships on an ongoing basis.
* Ensure that Asset Finance complies with relevant laws and regulations e.g. financial, taxation, etc.
* Contribute to the implementation of Business and Finance strategy.
* Drive automation and system improvements, by identifying gaps and working with the IT team to find and develop solutions.
* Provide assistance on the IT development of MIS to ensure effective reporting.
* Leadership, guidance, and mentoring of the divisional finance team.
* Ensure that the divisional finance team is appropriately staffed and has the necessary skills.
* Ongoing performance management of the finance team.
* Represent the company as a nominated director on securitization structure governing bodies.
* Ensure that timely and accurate reporting for securitization structures.
* Ensure that all securitization covenants are met at all times.
* Manage the preparation of the Annual Financial Statements in terms of IFRS and companies act.
* Verify the accuracy of, and sign off statutory and tax packs for all Asset Finance entities.
* External auditor liaison and resolution of all issues or concerns identified.
* Exceptional Communication both written and spoken
* Creative approach to work.
* Financial Understanding.
* Ability to do account recons.
* System knowledge.
* Ability to accept Responsibility.
* Effective Team Management Skills.
* 7 years post article experience.
* Financial services experience (ideally 2 years or more).
* Head of Finance, Financial Controller or Financial Manager experience (ideally 2 years or more).
* Management of teams (ideally 4 or more direct reports).
Admin and Accounts AssistantLusaka, ZambiaOur client in the manufacturing FMCG industry is looking for an Admin and Accounts Assistant to join their team
Creditors ClerkHarare,ZimbabweOur client in the retail industry is looking for a Creditors Clerk to join their busy team.
Accountant -PlanningHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for an Accountant -Planning to join their team
Treasury and Credit ManagerHarare,ZimbabweA well established client of ours in the retail industry is looking for a Treasury manager to join their team
Treasury ClerkCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for a Treasury Clerk to join their team.