Bookkeeper - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Review monthly expenditures, and compile management report for submission the Chief Financial Officer;
2. Reconcile monthly bank statements against invoices received (creditors) and payments made and action
any anomalies appropriately;
3. Ensure that all creditors payments are supported by relevant documents;
4. Review the monthly creditors ageing list for any anomalies;
5. Reconcile monthly bank statements (membership) against invoices issued (debtors) and payments received;
6. Review the monthly Debtors ageing list for long outstanding invoices;
7. Record income received, and code all transactions to the appropriate accounts;
8. Assist with the annual audit (both internal and external);
9. Completes other a hoc tasks as required;
10. Adherence to organizational procedures & policies;
11. Development and submission of reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually and ad hoc as required);
12. Performs miscellaneous other appropriate duties as assigned;
Knowledge of general accounting bookkeeping theories and practices;
Knowledge of customer service.
Knowledge of effective time management.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Reliable and accurate work
5 years’ experience in bookkeeping within a commercial environment
CEODurban, South AfricaOur Client is a large retailer currently looking for a CEO to join their team.
Our client, a well established and reputable company in Swaziland, is now looking for a Zimbabwean Audit Supervisor to join them ASAP.
SAIPA Trainee AccountantSouth AfricaOur client is looking for a Trainee SAIPA Accountant to join their team.
Creditors ClerkDurban, South AfricaOur client is looking for a Creditors Clerk to join their team.