Supplier and General Accountant - Harare,Zimbabwe
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Supplier and General Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary||USD 880 p/m|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Years of Experience||2|
|Degree||Related degree, diploma or qualification|
• General supervision and control of the accounting functions as per group policy
• Using SUN system to raise all type of journals, allocate the ledger accounts.
• Work proactively with colleagues across the companies to ensure the suppliers’ needs are addressed and queries solved.
• Supplier invoice booking P&L
• Supplier account reconciliation and payment allocation
• Upload online payments (payroll, suppliers and casuals)
• Perform all accounting entries including forecast cash flow projections
• Monthly bank reconciliation and cash inventory
• Debtors and creditors analysis and recons
• Asset accounting and annual inventory
• Assist and provide required accounting documents for any audit
• Perform monthly declarations and annual return submissions, PAYE, NSSA, VAT registration and
• Any other delegated tasks deemed as reasonable as assigned by the reporting manager
Financial knowledge / experience
Ability to function without constant supervision
Decision making skills
Precise and dedicated
Be able to work in a pressurised environment
Be able to adapt to a changing environment
Grade 12 certificate / Completed A-Level's, with Mathematics and Accounting
Tertiary Education, or studying towards a Degree in Accounting
Computer Literacy (Microsoft Excel / Word / In house programs)
Payroll SupervisorCape Town, South AfricaPlaced Cheslyn Diest - no JD given, just adding for records purpose
Payment ControllerMauritiusOur client, a Fintech company is currently looking for a Payment Controller to join the team.
Financial AccountantHarare,ZimbabweOur client in the tobacco industry is on the lookout for a Financial Accountant to assist the Financial Manager.
Finance ControllerZambiaOur client is looking for a Finance Controller to join their team.