Technical Programmer (Unity) - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Technical Programmer (Unity)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Degree||Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree|
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Can work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to self motivate and manage tasks in a remote working environment.
• Ability to get up to speed with an existing code base.
• Ability to write well thought out, optimised, and extendable code that follows established coding conventions.
• Proficient in C, C , and/or C#.
• Familiarity working with source control, specifically Git and GitFlow.
• Ability to diagnose issues through debugging and profiling code.
• Secure and comfortable remote working environment.
• Experience building games or related real-time applications in Unity 2018, 2019, or 2020.
• Experience programming in C# and .NET.
• Excellent knowledge and familiarity with Unity Scripting and the Unity Editor.
• Understanding of standard game development optimization principles.
• Experience working on mobile, VR, or console platforms.
• Experience using DirectX or OpenGL APIs.
• Experience using JIRA or related task management tools.
• Passionate about video games.
• Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree.
MS Dynamics NAV Developer - MauritiusMauritiusOur client is actively looking for a driven and passionate MS Dynamics NAV Developer to join their team based in Mauritius.
Java DeveloperCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for 3 Java Developers to join their team, this position is fully remote.
Digital Communications CoordinatorSouth AfricaOur client is looking for a Digital Communications Coordinator to join their team.
Digital Transformation OfficerHarare,ZimbabweOn behalf of our client, we are on the lookout for a Digital Transformation Officer to identify, develop, and coordinate value-creating digital transformation initiatives throughout the operation in accordance with internal and external digitalization strategic objectives.
E-Commerce Project ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for a strong B2C E-commerce Website Project Manager to join their team in Noordhoek.
The candidate is a self-starter that is very strong in project management skills, strong in e-commerce web design, are able to understand and converse about business requirements.