Data Analyst - South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||South Africa|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Residence Location||South Africa|
|Degree||Bachelor of Commerce-Information systems/Business Informatics, or Bachelor of Business Science degree|
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily data exports from ERP system to data service provider
· Manage automated exports from third parties
· Ensure daily data workflows are loaded and refreshed on Tableau
· Customer and Product Master adjustments in consolidated internal database
· Customer and Product Master adjustments in consolidated scan database
· Group data cleansing, reformatting, mapping, storage, and governance
· Customer daily B2B export load and refresh data-update query
· Tableau Server Administration – user, content and data source management
· Reconciliation across all data sources to ensure consolidated database matches each data source
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Skills in Data analysis, data interpretation and data management
• Able to present Data Insights articulately and to a varied audience
• Advanced Excel & Tableau Desktop/Server skills
Java DeveloperCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for 3 Java Developers to join their team, this position is fully remote.
Senior BI EngineerJohannesburg, South Africa
Delete meCape Town, South AfricaOur client is on the lookout for C# .NET software developers, who are not afraid to get involved in both the backend and the front-end side of software development. The candidates will be exposed to backend services, Web API, web applications, mobile applications and understanding customer and business needs.
General ManagerLusaka, ZambiaOut client is looking for a General Manager to join their team
E-Commerce Project ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for a strong B2C E-commerce Website Project Manager to join their team in Noordhoek.
The candidate is a self-starter that is very strong in project management skills, strong in e-commerce web design, are able to understand and converse about business requirements.