Logistics Administrator - Cape Town, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Job Role||Logistics Administrator|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Residence Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Degree||Matric with Maths & Science|
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Build and Maintain Effective Fleet Filing System.
* Effective POD Management for all internal and external distributors.
* Compiling and analyzing fuel data.
* Compiling and maintaining vehicle service schedules (all vehicle components) as per the schedules set out by the manufacturer.
* Maintain a sound filing for the distribution department.
* Overseeing all supply chain operations.
* Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
* Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
* Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
* Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
* Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
* Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
* Assisting in Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers.
* Answering customer queries.
* Forward Thinking.
* Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills.
* Extensive Industry Knowledge.
* Team player.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Sound Decision-making.
* A maintenance background will be advantageous.
* A risk management understanding will be advantageous.
* Must have some form of food safety accreditation.
* Minimum of 5 years similar experience in a logistics environment.
2IC to MDHarare,Zimbabwe
Transport and Logistics ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a dynamic and energetic Transport and Logistics Manager to join their growing team.
General Manager-KENYAMozambiqueOur client in the Logistics industry is looking for a General Manager to join their team.
Project ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client leading is currently look for a Project Manager to join their powerful team.
Commercial Driver - LusakaLusaka, ZambiaOur client , in the steel trading/manufacturing industry, is looking for a Commercial Driver with experience driving a 30 ton truck to join their team