Finance Controller - Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Finance Controller|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Degree||Relevant Finance diploma will be advantageous|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining inventory to the value of circa R23,4mn at any given moment in time
• With above stock items and daily movements in stock, daily stock takes to be performed and reconciled with our ERP system (Syspro).
• Daily cash&bank reconciliations to be done.
• Sourcing of forex and negotiations with financial service providers on most competitive rates in the market
• Understanding of transfer pricing policies and repatriation of funds from Zambia to SA
• Monthly management accounts and consolidation reporting to be done to Africa BU.
• The building of a strong relationship with the ZRA and corresponding representative on site regarding submitting and payment of excise duties
• Processing of monthly ZRA returns, submission and reconciliation of returns (VAT, PAYE,Income Tax)
• Customer relationship of utmost importance and include:
- processing of customer orders & tax invoices once truck loads departing warehouse and risk transferred
- Distribution of monthly statements and reconciliations to ERP system
- Query resolution, incl debit notes, discounts, etc.
• Supplier engagements and negotiations, with tasks including:
- Processing of operational expenses
- monthly statement reconciliations
- annual price reviews and relationship building
• Segregation of duties in Zambia relating processing of transactions on ERP System
• Internal audit requirement for strong financial resource from a financial control perspective
• Ability to analysing Information
• Ability to maintain good Vendor Relationships
• Strong customer service and team orientation.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
• Solid organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks rapidly with attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Quick learner and willingness to learn.
• Self-motivated, proactive, critical thinking
• Support and influence relevant stakeholders
• Attention to detail and analytical skills
• Able to work autonomously under little supervision
Chief Finance Officer (CFO)Harare,ZimbabweOur client, is looking for a very strong Chief Finance Officer to join their team
Stores ContollerBulawayo,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a Stores Controller to join their team
AccountantRuwa,ZimbabweOur client based in Ruwa is looking for a competent Accountant to join their team immediately.
Accountant / Senior BookkeeperHarare,ZimbabweWe are on the lookout for an Accountant to join our client, an Agricultural product wholesaler.
Data Capture - Temp PositionHarare,Zimbabwe