Demand Planner - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Job Role||Demand Planner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Residence Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Degree||Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
• Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
• Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
• Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
• Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
• Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
• Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
• Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
• Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
Personal AssistantCape Town, South AfricaOur client is looking for an Personal Assistant to join their team.
Executive PAJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for an experienced PA to assist the CEO.
Regional ManagerCape Town, South Africa
Trust Hostel ManagerHarare,ZimbabweOur client is looking for a mature, single female to run their boarding house.