Risk Survey and Post-Disaster Expert (Insurance) - DRC
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Risk Survey and Post-Disaster Expert (Insurance)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Degree||BSc/BA in Law, Business, Finance or a related field|
Duties and Responsibilities
* Interpreting insurance plans and providing risk management advice to clients and wealth managers.
* Must have a full understanding of risk management to craft a comprehensive solution that integrates well with the client's portfolio.
* Manage the clients' accounts and should maintain contact with clients after the application process.
* Ensure that government insurance programs comply with federal laws, regulations, and contracts within the relevant industry.
* Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred(e.g. Statistical Analysis Software, or SAS)
* Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Knowledge of risk assessment and control.
* Experience with auditing and reporting procedures.
* Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations (e.g. Occupational Safety and Health Act).
* BSc/BA in Law, Business, Finance or a related field.
* Fluent in English and French.
Foreign Creditors ClerkCape Town, South AfricaOur Client is looking for a Foreign Creditors Clerk to join their Creditors Department.
Principle Officer / Business Development Manager - South AfricaJohannesburg, South AfricaThe principal officer to oversee the company’s objectives, drive strategy, man the day-to-day operations, including marketing, expense control and quarterly financial goal management.
Underwriting ManagerHarare,ZimbabweA leading financial services organisation is looking for an Underwriting manager to join their team
Senior Manager: Retail BankingHarare,ZimbabweOn behalf of our client, a well established financial institution- we are looking for a Senior Manager for Retail Banking
Finance & Claims ManagerLusaka, ZambiaOur Client is looking for a self-motivated, deadline driven Finance & Claims Manager to join their team