Forklift Driver - Zambia
- Harare, Zimbabwe
|Job Role||Forklift Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Career Level||Middle Management|
|Years of Experience||4|
|Degree||High school diploma or GED|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
• Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
• Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
• Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
• Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
• Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
• Operating and managing technical equipment.
• Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
• Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
• Identifying workplace safety hazards.
• Adhering to safety management standards.
• Adhering to production schedules.
• Good physical condition.
• Mathematical aptitude.
• Good organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Valid fork-lifting certificate.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
Production SupervisorJohannesburg, South AfricaOur Client is looking for a strong and assertive experienced Production Supervisor to join their team
Our Client is looking for a Production Manager in Kenya to join their team
PA to CEOHarare,Zimbabwe
Assistant Warehouse ManagerJohannesburg, South AfricaOur client is looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager to join their team.
Production ManagerCape Town, South AfricaOur client in textile industry is looking for a Production Manager to join their team.